Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 741742743744745 1063>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 11:41am
or if youre against prescription pills you could try natural alternatives like holy basil, kava kava, valerian, or various other herbs.. 
Sponsored Links

Josephuss View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 11:45am
pass this test and im done with this class. aint fail a test yet. lets keep the streak alive
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 11:57am
good luck. 

i really want a fresh green juice. 
i wish i had a spare like.. idk.. 5-10k…? i would SO start up a little jucing business here. its so crazy that there are like juice shops on every other street in SF.. but NONE out here.. the closest is concord and their ingredients arent all organic and questionable (like.. kale/spinach out of a salad pack…) 

jamba juice has some fresh green juices now but nothing without fruit. i may go try one today.. and see if i can get it with no apple/orange.. theres arent all organic either but i can work with it.. ill get the real legit sht tomorrow when i go to the city. 

i need to start cleansing. 

Edited by coconess - Jul 28 2014 at 11:59am
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 12:08pm
Kerys, I'd look into natural remedies too. I used to take L-theanine (got it from whole foods). Ask your therapist before you do it.

Edited by _ConcreteRose_ - Jul 28 2014 at 12:11pm
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 12:22pm
My coworker is so lost. Her boyfriend works for his dad who owns a multimillion dollar construction business. At 22, he's making 80k+. He still lives with his parents.

For his bday, she bought him an xbox and tickets to go to Miami with her family. For her bday, she got flowers. Chile...
kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 12:38pm
I'll be sure to ask about dosages & look into those herbs too. 
Thanks Coco & CRSmile

Edited by kerysdream7 - Jul 28 2014 at 12:40pm
kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 12:42pm
Godspeed Joe. You'll ace your test. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by callmeDEva callmeDEva wrote:

My coworker is so lost. Her boyfriend works for his dad who owns a multimillion dollar construction business. At 22, he's making 80k+. He still lives with his parents.

For his bday, she bought him an xbox and tickets to go to Miami with her family. For her bday, she got flowers. Chile...

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 12:51pm
NP kery

they dont even have a fresh juice place in walnut creek… 
how is that possible..? maybe i just cant find it online or something.. 
i NEED to start a business. too bad i cant get a loan. there is SO a market for it. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 2:00pm
smh.. 

im about to go get the biggest size of a veggie drink… substituting apple for somethin else to lower the sugar.. 
yet……. i really really really wanna go get a cupcake from this place.. 

i am so oxymoronicish.. all the way around. 

but…… i feel like.. maybe thats not all that crazy.. if i had both with a lot of sugar it would be overload.. maybe i could look at it as sacrificing 1 sugar in order to have the sugar in the cupcake… 
makes sense right.. im not cleansing yet anyways so i can still live life to the fullest.

im really gonna do a 5 day (or more) very soon. 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 741742743744745 1063>
  Share Topic