BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 746747748749750 926>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Josephuss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 10:33pm
hey ricky rose
Sponsored Links

TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 10:52pm
i'm obsessed with pinterest. should have never created an account lol.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 11:09pm
so much to do, I need to get focused
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 11:21pm
me too

I keep doing one small task and then end up sitting back on my crowded bed looking up unrelated sh*t.  express eyelash extensions, and thoracic outlet syndrome were the last two

ugh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 11:24pm
Sometimes when I lay here and am about to get up to do something, I literally feel paralyzed like I cant get up and do it

Like I'll be screaming inside GET UP AND PUT THE CLOTHES IN THE DRYER... and feel this urge in my body to move.. but I'll be sitting there frozen and semi-blank minded
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2014 at 12:15am

i can really relate to your last two posts.. 

i have to give myself pep talks and chant sometimes 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2014 at 12:18am
my mother was just talkin about how she has diabetes and is very very very close to needing to take insulin… 

she was going on and on and on about how she loves to eat 3 potatoes a day with a pound of butter and loves top ramen and addicted to soda and eats like 3 kit kats a day… 
idk how shes gonna do it. and idk how she didnt know she had diabetes before it got this bad. 
she has neuropathy too… and high blood pressure.. and probably some other sht. shes waiting for tests… 

my grandpa had diabetes too but never to the insulin point… ive always known im probably real susceptible to get it.. i used to have the HUGEST sweet tooth. im glad ive corrected my bad eating habits and learned to really control them. 
now to just get this 1 annoying habit gone. its so odd…. no one that i know in my fam drinks. no one. 

Edited by coconess - Jul 26 2014 at 12:26am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2014 at 12:23am
im burning mahogany teakwood. 

very perfumey.. but i like it. 

im drinking some sleepytime tea. 
its basically a mix of chammomile, valerian, and some other herb that i cant recall right now. 
TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2014 at 12:46am
i saw this recipe for cherries cooked in some red wine and a little bit of sugar then put on top of some greek yogurt. im about to make it and it better taste good or i'll never trust tumblr again.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2014 at 1:24am
My mama has diabetes too and neuropathy ( just mostly terrible muscle pain at ngiht that wakes her.. and eating animal proteins seems to trigger the pain if she doesnt take an NSAID first)... but one doctor recently told her that he thinks hers stemmed from a negligent doctor who failed to diagnose her hashimotos in a reasonable time

i dont want an autoimmune disorder :(
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style