Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 723724725726727 1154>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 7:42pm
But on google chrome I rarely get that..... but I prefer Firefox
Sponsored Links

callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 7:56pm
^google chrome doesn't do it to me either

safari is annoying
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 8:10pm
I can't believe ya'll Random Thoters didn't tell me about cinch clips. I need some in my life. lol
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 8:19pm
Can ya'll suggest some fashion youtubes, tumblers, or blogs for (slight?) plus size people?
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 8:20pm
Ming, move to Houston, you'll need a car and it's hot.. but still

Coco, what are you burning? I feel like you havent given me any updates :/

Tiny looks nice with that platinum blonde hair.. and I rarely think anyone looks nice platinum
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 8:35pm
S&f are you on f3.blackhairmedia.com? I like never get error messages...

Lb I haven't been burnin all that much lately.. But fr some reason yesterday (I think) I decided to burn mango dragon fruit and the poppies one at the same time... Right next to each other

I should try a new candle tonight...
And I still need to go exchange one of my doubles for the new new ones.. Still haven't gotten any
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 8:35pm
Did you like the combo?

Which ones do you have that you havent burned yet? (not the doubles if youve already burned the 1st)
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 8:52pm
I'm not at home to really look but I didn't burn the doubles (I think I have 2 coastal suns) and If I had to guess there are like 7 i think.. I haven't touched any of the new jars and I think I had like at least 4.. Plus another pink petal, and London calling, and mahagony teak wood..
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 9:06pm
Wtf man....

I've been runnin around all day.. Just got a blk iced tea and finally sat down at Barnes and noble...
I got the tea cus on Tuesday when I got a tea (hot) I felt like it made me so focused and alert... Now? I am doin nothin but yawning constantly. I had to get a tissue cus my eyes won't stop watering..
I don't think this is mental either.

This bish who works here has been yelling.. I wish I had earplugs.. She's one of them Cheerful Starbucks workers but she's SO loud.... Thank goodness she's getting off. I can't hear anyone else or the ppl ordering but I know that was her last transaction of the day cus she's that loud.. And I'm far.
I even said to this person next to me.. 'Is it just me or is she yelling...?' He agreed she was 'on the loud side'.

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 9:08pm
I really might have told her to chill bruh..
She has one of them booming voices.
This is a place where you use your inside voice.
I don't like her
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 723724725726727 1154>