Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 736737738739740 1029>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 1:06pm
honestly, i would trade a smelly vag right now for my skin to look back to normal. 
the smell would go away with some work most likely and my skin is very sad right now. 

Sponsored Links

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 1:06pm
Not really a change cause I want it to be as NYC like as possible... I was talking to someone about rent and it was almost 3x her mortgage smh I didnt know that either, Coco.

I was considering Houston, Jones... Downtown, I think. Too damn hot tho. I need someone who knows a lot about where I wanna go... I just dont know where that is yet. I wanna talk to a native and a transplant. Down the road aint really down the road all the time
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 1:11pm
Oh dear

I can afford it, C-rose but who wants to pay that much for something they dont own? Maybe if I was married with children I wouldnt mind especially since Im not sure I want a house but now. Nah
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i dont understand how peoples vaginas smell... 

like get some summers eve if its that serial. 

i remember several years ago.. this guy posted a list of ppl he fcked on facebook and my ex friend was on the list (mind you.. she was with her baby daddy of hella years) and he said her vag stunk. Dead 
that is so embarrassing.. it wasnt the first time it had been said either. 

maybe if youve had stds or BV its harder to get rid of the smell...? 
its interesting... 
the vagina is lightweight complex 

damn on facebook though? cold...Ouch

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 1:16pm
yea i agree.. get a condo. 

when i look at these 2 and 3k apartments i really be thinking like damn these could be an investment instead of just giving away money 
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 1:26pm
tiny actually sounds kinda sexy on this song

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 1:56pm
i couldnt get past 45... 
ill try again later. 

so i was on the right track to be early.. which i was hoping for so i could talk to the teacher.  

but then someone went and stayed in my bathroom foreverly... still in there... its been like 30 minutes. 
they just wont let me be great mang. i was productive and got fully dressed whilst waiting but time is running out. my hair will look a mess and ill only wear mascara.. or ill be a few minutes late. 
damn... i forgot that i really need to go to 2 banks too. i should have yelled at them to get out.

Edited by coconess - Jul 23 2014 at 2:02pm
bg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 2:18pm
Operating on like two winks of sleep...i can't keep doing this to myself Cry
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 6:05pm
I hate when people break down and cry in public, please go home.
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 6:25pm
the book of Isaiah is so relevant right now

jr.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 736737738739740 1029>
  Share Topic