Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 706707708709710 1119>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Josephuss View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 7:42pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

so even coffee if a no?? Now you really are going to make me look up your religion rules

so how do you court for marriage???
people court like anywhere else. both people just have to be baptized, go on chaperoned dates, and no sex before marriage. im not even babtized yet but nobodys checking for me anyway.
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 8:07pm
Chaparoned dates is not like everyone else...ijs
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 8:21pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

I make plenty of non tacky bracelets Ming, I just know that not that kind you would want. 

Since I NEVER got my keychain, Im gone make my own bracelet full of all glitter beads and charms and pair it with something classic, you cant carry a chanel bag and be tacky duhhh

No, the light yaki I have in now is natural brown, but Im gone dye the same batch of hair red and get a bob next week. I have had this in for about 3 weeks I think and its fine I just have hair add

I told you... I dont go places where rhinestone is sold. The airport didnt even have anything tacky enough for you. I know what you wouldve wanted. You have to wait until i go somewhere tackier. Youre tacky and wear chanel tho Confused so you keep the bracelet

I still havent gotten my wig but...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 8:27pm
Ming I swear Im the fanciest heffa alive though, while wearing thinty leggings and mid driff tops but I swear one piece will class up the whole outfit

The other day it was a classic Burberry bag, with my candy yum yum and these rhinestone earrings with the D for Detroit, true religion shorts and a purple beater that said you aint bout that life

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 8:28pm
and a sparkly bracelet 
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 9:01pm
LOL *judging you*

i need some new purses
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 9:07pm
jr tells me when Im doing the most
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 9:14pm
Ended up taking a random trip to the beach today

Scraped my knee pretty nice on some rocks but it was a nice day

I met some guy but idk if Ill text him back. I was kinda drunk...so I think he was cute but i dont remember 

But I tried Corona with grenadine and it was pretty good. Normally Im not a beer drinker

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 9:48pm
this negro texted my momma to tattle on meLOL
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 10:24pm
I don't really like keyshia cole's new song but I keep pressing repeat
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 706707708709710 1119>