BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 692693694695696 1118>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 10:54am
I just thank the lord im not ugly, 

+ face fortunate 
Sponsored Links

kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 10:54am
Her community? Where did she live? Rural Mississippi? 
I'll never understand that logic.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 10:56am
I get mad when people dont try...

I would have my b-12, protein shakes with my running shoes on ready to get it poppin
I have had chubby sex and its a no bueno
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 10:59am
it really is accepted in our community though.. 

most white girls will be shamed early on for being fat. 

but i was always told that im too skinny, need to eat, etc.. 
im still being told that, but a little less… but you and your mothers are obese…… but i guess thats okay. 

i remember my little cousin when she was like 8 being like, 'youre so skinny!' i was like, 'theres nothing wrong with being skinny' she was like, 'yes there is!' (mind you.. she was skinny back then too)
i was thinkin like poor girl… shes been hearing them talk too much and they already got her conditioned. i was the same way.. after hearing somethin so much you start to believe it. then i went and fcked up my lovely shape.  

now shes 13 and huge btw.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 11:01am
cb he needs someone to keep him company while I go do all my me stuff.

you know what maybe Im just really self centered, people have said that before I dont think so though.

like if you having all these problems I would rather just buy you a tire versus listen to the whole story, its like chile I dont have the space in my mind with all of that mess.

I like solututions and back stories irk me. Jr daddy too emotional and in his feelings and I can only deal with him in short periods before it all goes bad. he says I should have been born a man and I think he is a lady so 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 11:03am
Junior chips will get cut the phawk off he get man boobs
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 11:08am
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

Im sorry but I can't be dark skin, fat is more acceptable in our community so I would take that.

You and yo mama need to fly to Florida so I can slap the sh*t outta both of you
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 11:13am
Cherry, I alwaspys pictured you light skinned and thick

I didn't know you were a slimmy
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 11:15am
listening to them was one of my biggest mistakes.. 
now ill have to work work work work work work to get my shape back. 
i feel shapeless now.. but learning to accept it. 
whatevs 

im hungry 
kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 11:16am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

I feel you grace...it must be nice on some level just to deal with someone like that.

..I've avoided women with the same mentality too...always in their feelings and needing constant reassurance...gets boring after a while and I start to feel drained...this is why I'm an introvert I think

I was just trying to explain this to someone the other day. He said I'm just insensitive. 

I'm like no I'm not. I'm really empathetic & all that nice stuff, but I cannot listen to the same sad Suzy song every time I talk/see you. 

Like what have YOU done to change your same sh!tty situation? Hmmmmm?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 692693694695696 1118>
  Share Topic