BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 691692693694695 870>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 12:31pm
last night/this morning was so odd. 
it was like id dream even when i was barely/lightly asleep.. i had soooo many dreams and half of them seemed soooo real. i really really thought a few were real and i was so confused.. 
i got a lot of sleep though. 

i feel semi refreshed. im gonna make myself drink this coconut water and eat something (i know i look super skinnyOuch) watch a few things.. plus more water, watermelon, and salmon oil (i look so dry and my skin just looks a mess) then make myself be productive in about 2 hours max. 

that wig downstairs was tempting.. idk what size it is but then i wouldnt need to bother with making one whenever i finally get more wavy. 
but i want it to have a life grip.. so i want a jap mesh cap to be used. 

Edited by coconess - Jul 16 2014 at 12:35pm
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 12:59pm
that man is so frustrating. 

he actually did what he was supposed to do yesterday though.. but i didnt even know cus he was actin funny cus i didnt call him back on sunday when i said i 'might' (i told him that i might not too. he was sick) 
so childish.. he was sayin that i wasnt really concerned like i was claiming that day and yesterday. whatevs.  

but just keep doing what youre supposed to. 

Edited by coconess - Jul 16 2014 at 1:02pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 2:49pm
im going to mash up an avocado and put it on my face. 
it feels like sandpaper 

im going to also put a gallon of milk and a container of raw honey in the tub and sit it it. maybe not today for that one though… 
then another day ill put a bottle of various oils in the tub. 
it'll be type expensive but cheaper than the spa… it deserves some tlc i havent been kind to it. 
im gonna baby my skin and face.. this is not okay. i have a few bumps too.. 

my body (internally) too im drinking a lot of fluids and id like to do a cleanse.. but i dont wanna get skinnier. i already will be working out. 
maybe ill just do a store bought herbs pill cleanse instead of a juice one. 

its time for that thing that happens when you need to really fix things.. i cant think of the wording right now. 

Edited by coconess - Jul 16 2014 at 2:51pm
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 3:27pm
This high school boy just said "excuse me ma'am" to ask me a question about something I was buying

On one hand, I liked seeing a polite young man, especially cause he was with his homie

On the other hand..fck his bitch ass tryna say I look old enough to deserve respect. FOH

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 3:48pm
Shouldn't we wash our hands BEFORE using the bathroom?
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 3:49pm
As well as after. I'm not saying eliminate the after step lol
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 4:01pm
lol LB. we look about the same age so i hope not Disapprove

i dont think you should necessarily wash before unless you have a penis. 
if you learned how to wipe decently your hand shouldnt touch your vag

maybe i could see it touching your butt if you have a huge one.. 
NuAttitude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Shouldn't we wash our hands BEFORE using the bathroom?
yes, I do. You don't know who or what you've touched and I don't have time for any yeast infections!Wink  And especially if you wear acrylic nails.  Bacteria breeds underneath those nails!Dead
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

This high school boy just said "excuse me ma'am" to ask me a question about something I was buying

On one hand, I liked seeing a polite young man, especially cause he was with his homie

On the other hand..fck his bitch ass tryna say I look old enough to deserve respect. FOH

with his btch ass

A cpl yrs ago this girl bumped me and her friend told her to apologize before "that lady"... that lady? who lady? little btch

Ouch
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 4:44pm
i was just talkin about feeling a way about not being carded as much.. so i dont wanna hear it. 

yall probably get carded and you have some years on me…
you know you look hella old when you dont get that anymore… 
or maybe i seem very mature? idk.. 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 691692693694695 870>