Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 667668669670671 1031>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 8:13pm
HB yeah I really was thinking etsy..but I thought you were still doing the craft fairs..so I just said that lol

But ooh yeah def do bikinis on etsy..and you could model them yourself! Just get you a friend with decent photography skills and you'll be set

Anddd I said cookies! (Yeah I'm still mad you won't do cakes lol) cookies are way easier and definitely in demand for bdays and showers

Ppl pay stupid high amounts for baby shower themed sh*t..believe me, I've been to them and they bought most of it from etsy.. I was like WTFFFF you could have made this yourself
Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 8:15pm
I know a couple moms who use cloth only.

Cloth diapers and covers are adorable.
I've read and heard less explosions too.

Have y'all seen the new cloth diapers not the old school ones.
These are made of nice material and pretty prints.

I bought my sister some and got some covers monogrammed.
Plus less diaper rashes and less chemical exposure against the baby's parts

It's like anything else.
If you're committed then there is no other choice.
Plus if cost cuts aren't an important factor you can use a diaper service.
No cleaning diapers

Edited by jonesable - Jul 11 2014 at 8:19pm
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 8:17pm
I already told my SO when we marry and have a baby I want to do it a certain way.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 8:19pm
I wish you could see completed/sold listings on Etsy to see if sh*t is actually selling

But HB , I've seen ppl selling like 5 pic frames they painted either all the same color..or complementary colors for good prices on etsy. You can get a variety of cool frames to paint at goodwill

Also cool planters are in right now. I've seen cool ones made out of plastic dinosaurs..or just regular ones painted really bright colors

I bought this skull potter at goodwill..I think I wanna do it neon pink lol

Edited by Lite Brite - Jul 11 2014 at 8:19pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 8:22pm
My mother used cloth diapers on me...but she was poor. I can't even imagine... but I have a weak stomach for sh*t

Then my friends sister bought some "cute" ones when she was pregnant..and never used them lol..that idea went out the window fast
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 8:25pm
They are the new green trendy thing
I started following cloth diaper blogs when my older sister planned her second child.

Then a couple girls I'm cool with are into the whole green organic living thing so they do it

Edited by jonesable - Jul 11 2014 at 8:26pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 8:27pm
I'm on the opposite end of the color spectrum.. but I applaud those who do right
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 8:28pm
LB if you check the persons ratings itll show you what they've sold in the past

As for the modeling, I just bought a plastic mannequin on ebay and Ive been using that. I also have a fancy smancy camera someone gave me for 10 bucks one year LOL

I know people do pay a lot for baby shower stuff. I wanted to start renting those wicker chairs for them but its impossible to find one. I thought about doing balloon arches and centerpieces tooo but how the fck would I deliver those in my little ass Toyota  LOL

You're talking about those picture frames people decorate and sell as marker boards, right? They are very cute
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 8:30pm
When you start selling on Etsy I want to buy.

I've seen some of your items and I like them
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 8:32pm
Why am I just now hearing today was free slurpee day at 7-11

I had one in Jersey and it was so good and flavory and not watery like most places
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 667668669670671 1031>
  Share Topic