Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 637638639640641 1061>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 10:07am
she isn't.
Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 10:14am
after how many months of dating do you start claiming the other person as your bf/gf? and do women already claim the man they're dating as their boyfriend to their friends family, before they make it official?
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 10:17am
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

she isn't.
Ouch..Just tell her to stop...simple. Start the sentence by saying...I would appreciate it if u just kept it to business. Thanks
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 10:23am
i think that's what i'm going to do, suga. there are only two black men here, including myself and she has done this to both of us.

i doubt i could get it up with the enhancement pills and liqour, samone lol. there is nothing attractive about her.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 10:28am
i don't use them all the time, but they're good for late night marathon sessions.

bad built, struggle hair, she smells like burnt hair, bad skin, bow legged the bad way, horrible dresser, unprofessional and loud. tbh, i have no idea how she got the job.

TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 10:40am
she wants you to upgrade her *beyonce voice*
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 10:41am

she will stop in my office and spark up a conversation about nothing and then ask what kind of cologne i'm wearing and then sniff the air trying the guess the scent.

or she'll ask if she can see what kind of socks i have on for the day....another admin told me she was asking if i was single. i wouldn't mind it so much but she is very loud, unprofessional and she smells like she ran a flat iron through her hair every morning
LOLLOLCryCry
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 10:42am

i don't use them all the time, but they're good for late night marathon sessions.

bad built, struggle hair, she smells like burnt hair, bad skin, bow legged the bad way, horrible dresser, unprofessional and loud. tbh, i have no idea how she got the job.

Well damnCry
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 10:59am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

tell her to join bhm

we will help her
well u knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwLOLLOLLOL
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 1:16pm
Samone we cant help her until she shampoos and deep conditions that nasty hair real qucik. I shant be chatting up stinky hair girls.

ewww
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 637638639640641 1061>
  Share Topic