Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 644645646647648 950>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 11:14am
I got this Ulta shadow kit its really pigmented and I like it, greens and golds and stuff
Sponsored Links

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 11:18am
Yeah chips and salsa sounds good today

My mama is grilling hamburgers and I don't need both though..
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 11:28am
Ok I'm gonna be ready and gone in thirty mins
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 11:33am
its kind of interesting how you say mama. 
never mom or mother 

i dont think ive said, 'mama' outloud more than like 3 times in my life. 

but i can tell you probably say it a lot. 
i can picture you saying, 'maaahmuh' 
or maybe 'mah' sometimes.. 

random.  

Edited by coconess - Jul 06 2014 at 11:34am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 11:47am
Lol I say all of them when referring to her.I think I typed mother earlier

The only thing I call her though is ma. But everyone down here refers to theirs as "my mama" so it stuck..sometimes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 11:57am
mama grace would kill me if she knew I called her mama grace on here. when I was little I called her by her first name.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 12:59pm
I wanna go have lunch and they wanna drink, Im starting to think they all need aa.Ouch

Its mostly not even fun, whats her name man aint shyt and she makes excuses, the other one man married and I cant say nothing cause all hell would break loose and Toni broke up with Pablo then its the odd cousin who is bisexual who eye phucks me. 

I could go get Toni and have lunch but then they swear Im acting funny and whats her face has a 6 month old, he is cute as pie but that is not the lunch and drinks I envisioned.

One more day out with Jr daddy he gone swear we go together and jr refuses to eat Mexican. Kim off her meds is slightly depressed . I need a few new crew members but it takes a minute to deal with new people.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 1:01pm
I like Veronica but she dont know back in the day I dated her husband, I didnt say anything cause he didnt say anything now it would seem sneaky so I dont really talk to her any more. 

I didnt know it was him until Memorial day but still, that seems messy.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 1:03pm
i stand corrected. 
you seem like a mama kinda girl. 

lol PG.. 

okay, if i make it out in an hour.. ill have exactly 12 hours to complete hella things. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 1:26pm
Mama Grace is a trip, she doesnt do those ' you need a hug moments" she tells you what needs to be done not always what you want to hear. 

she would clutch her pearls and yes she wears them if I called her mama. then say something smart like you been watching roots? then go into a tirade about paying for private school and Im still saying mama.

a real mess
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair