Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 631632633634635 1143>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 1:24am
I'm like ricky in a way ..But I don't like burning mine all the way down cause I feel like I might need that scent again for the perfect day

LOL eww @ the vag candle. I wonder what it smells like
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 9:54am
i went to 3 diff BBWs.. and i had called the one closest about the summer collection.. but none of them had the new new ones out. maybe they thought i meant the bath stuff…? idk.. 

but theyre selling only green tea nectarine today for $9…  10
the rest of the summer collection will be out tomorrow 

i got lots of other candles though. 

Edited by coconess - Jul 06 2014 at 10:02am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 10:02am
What'd you get?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 10:09am
pink petal teacake, london calling, coastal sun, 2 endless weekends (didnt mean to get 2 but i was rushing at the last 2 places), sundrenched vinyard, mahogany teakwood, japanese cherry blossom, sunset beach
and expresso bar just cus it was 75% off. 

i was sleeping on the 2nd BBWs… that was the one with 1 75% off and the only one with pink petal and london calling.. i should have been there weeks ago. 

i might be forgetting 1… 

Edited by coconess - Jul 06 2014 at 10:10am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 10:15am
oh and i didnt get a price adjustment
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 10:32am
i think im warming up to white guys.. 
Shocked
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 10:33am
Ooh u got lots of good ones. I never had the Japanese cherry blossom..But it's probably good since its been out forever

My sis said sunset beach was a waste of money..let me know how you like it..I love the cold scent
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 10:33am
^ Yayy, Coco LOL

Edited by HeyBeautiful18 - Jul 06 2014 at 10:34am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 10:40am
thats not a good thing hb 
Sleepy

i dont want one of them. 

LB, i was really just grabbing and going.. planning on exchanging. im already indecisive enough and i didnt wanna be in there forever. i was trying to remember what you recommended and i probably confused sunset beach..
 Plus when i got to the 2nd store it was like 8:20 and i saw they didnt have the new new ones so i was trying to rush to the 3rd one before they closed. 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 10:49am
Oh I liked coastal Sun..reminds me of pez.

My friend went to 2 BBWs yesterday looking for candles and called me when she was there for advice ..she was like "OMG you're so *&%^$#@Ein lame..how do you know the names of all these candles..how can you remember them?".. cause she has one she loves at home and can't remember it's name lol..maybe once she buys more she'll see . She bought 5 to return for new ones too
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 631632633634635 1143>
  Share Topic