BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 635636637638639 762>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 2:07pm
One of them thots Junior daddy mess with think she doing something cause she got a free car wash at his shop Disapprove I mean if you riding him the least he can do is give you a free cherry air car freshner, gosh

and she put it on fb, 

I asked for a car and all she wanted was a car wash Cry
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

coco nowhere fancy, St Louis and we went to six flags and raging waters and to visit his friend who lives in the middle of cornfields.

chile his friends wife Confused I told him he better not never say NOTHING to me, Im a angel compared to her. I side eyed her when she said she was taking me to Sephora where I can get Dior lipgloss. Stern Smile

the lash-luv lady is in the middle of nowhere? so r they living out in the midst of cornfields so that their past wont catch up with them?

NJ I dont know the exact details but it felt sketchy as hell Dead They had these 3 metal rings on their door and they put metal poles through them so they door cant be kicked in. Chile Grace took her youngin and went to the Doubletree where proper people were. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 2:13pm
I think she is under the impression that we are still married ... Our situation is odd as hell but I aint checking for him like that. 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 2:16pm
Cry@ all of that… i dont even know where to begin… 
i was stuck@ missouri.. and especially cornfields  

NJ, they just dont know the struggle.. at least most ppl dont. 
i be telling people i cant go anywhere cus i have schoolwork.. and they'll be like, 'you havent did sht all day! how are you not almost done???' but yea.. its hard and really crippling. you probably got more done with than i would have…. 
kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 2:27pm
A bee just flew into our truck & stung me while we were driving. I stomped that thing so fast. Now it's burning & swelling. I don't think I'm allergic. Oh well, I must get to BBW today. Add bees to the list of critters I hate.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 2:41pm
coco we just kept driving and driving, side eyes were given after we was like the only people on this highway.I was like whateves, I got some free shopping out the deal.... 

aww I felt bad when he said he feels lost without me, but in the back of my mind I know we aint shyt and we cant be together
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 2:49pm
coco I have to wake Jr up hella early, but some parts of his life is sooo structured its odd

He can tell if I moved a movie out of a spot, he wants you to sign a paper to borrow one of his movies CryI learned today, junior can do back flips and stuff he always surprises me, I wish he would have stuck with football kinda .

I am used to getting my way, my hair appt is now at 5 today, I wasnt trying to hear that 10 am mess. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 2:57pm
so im sitting here reading about how these white kids (at least i assume its them…) put drugs up their ass or cooch… no not to hide it from the police or sneak it somewhere.. i could somewhat see that.. but to get high 'plugging' 
i mean i guess it makes perfect sense cus people take suppository meds.. but just to get high….. it seems like a bit much. 
"hold on girl we need to stop for an enema or douche so we can plug this molly"

and theres hella plugging done for prescription pills… 
i thought i was kinda hip about drugs but apparently not.. theres levels to this sht. especially with whites alternative methods… 

okay.. this is why im behind. bye forreal. 

Edited by coconess - Jul 05 2014 at 3:00pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 2:58pm
lol@ sign somethin to barrow a movie… 

does he take meds for it, PG? 
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 2:58pm
Pg, he's smart for making people sign his sh*t out. Bitches be tryna keep a dvd for years hoping you'll forget

Coco I have the green tea one in a bedroom and I walked in and smelled it after 5 mins. But I won't know for sure if it's the kind you smell while you're sitting in there..cause I'm in a living room with the pink apple punch one..which smelled better cold I think..But I'll give it a chance..kinda sour smelling right now. Maybe I just need to eat
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 635636637638639 762>
  Share Topic