Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 634635636637638 944>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 1:46pm
CR they dont know you dont have a job :) , they only ask how much you make and sometimes where you work.
Victoria secret is usually easy to get a card from.
Apply for a cc but pay it l on time. Capital one or AE
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 1:48pm
LOL, I just applied for a business AE for my company, why fo was I thinking about charging non company stuff on it Cry

Balenciaga dont have shyt to do with nuffin. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 1:50pm
let me know how you feel about the nectars… the vanilla seems like it wouldnt be good. 
i havent tried the strawberry kiwi or carib cooler yet. 

where did yall go on your family trip? 
kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 1:51pm

CR go to your bank. Most banks offer secured credit cards for their customers. I know Wells Fargo does it. They take a deposit from your bank account first. My friend did that with WF and it helped build his credit & after a year I think they put the money back into his account and raised his limit. Just talk to a banker they're always helpful.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 1:52pm
my credit was getting good until my car… and some other dumb decisions.. and some other sht out of my control.  
Ouch

its gonna take me some tiiiiime to build it back up..
i pm'd cr though since she poofed. 

i need to think of a crazy name for my ex… norman and dr. jekyll woulda been good.. but ill come up with somethn else. 
he said he'd get me an apartment in his name and some other things.. but i aint fckin with him. he just wants to strap me down and he couldnt get a baby so hes thinkin of other ways. 

Edited by coconess - Jul 05 2014 at 1:53pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 1:56pm
coco nowhere fancy, St Louis and we went to six flags and raging waters and to visit his friend who lives in the middle of cornfields.

chile his friends wife Confused I told him he better not never say NOTHING to me, Im a angel compared to her. I side eyed her when she said she was taking me to Sephora where I can get Dior lipgloss. Stern Smile

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 1:58pm
Then she had the people at sephora put these lashes on that were 19ft long and she made me hate winged liner..

It take Norman to talk about her, she for real ride or die, Talking she did fed time for her man girl you crazy as hell. He know better than to ask me some shyt like that.

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 2:00pm
Store credit cards are easiest to get

My first was Macys
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

pg would call us lazy hos full of excuses… 

shes not sick like us with this ADD illness though.. and ive been thuggin it without meds 

my undiagnosed add/chronic lateness disorder is crippling.  i got up at 5am, was supposed to put together my vintage outfit tomorrow, to hotcurl & pin curl 3-4 of my wigs to decide which one to wear tomorrow and was supposed to do my nails and get my eyebrows done, buy stockings, put a color rinse in my hair, pick up the cupcakes for tomorrow and get gas for my car...as of 3pm EST today, I have gone to the bank, vacuumed, washed clothes and prepped 1 wig and 1/2 of another..still aint buy stockings, decide on no outfit nor any of the other stuff on my list
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

coco nowhere fancy, St Louis and we went to six flags and raging waters and to visit his friend who lives in the middle of cornfields.

chile his friends wife Confused I told him he better not never say NOTHING to me, Im a angel compared to her. I side eyed her when she said she was taking me to Sephora where I can get Dior lipgloss. Stern Smile

the lash-luv lady is in the middle of nowhere? so r they living out in the midst of cornfields so that their past wont catch up with them?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style