Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 602603604605606 1119>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 1:58pm
my sister is soo churchified, im scared for her......

she seems like one of those people to "baptize" the kids and drown them and say the Apostles told her or some old crazy mess. when I say it they act like im being extra.

fix it jesus for real fix it
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 1:59pm
Lol grace..
I needed that chuckle
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

my sister is soo churchified, im scared for her......

she seems like one of those people to "baptize" the kids and drown them and say the Apostles told her or some old crazy mess. when I say it they act like im being extra.

fix it jesus for real fix it

Mercy! When you told your nephew to let you know if they were being held captive. *slides off the bed* I just cyaaaaannn deal wid yuh! I just can't deal with you)

Cokes what's wrong?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 2:10pm
Lol yes Diane I laughed@ "blink twice if you're in a cult"

Idk.. Various things.
I'll be over it later today maybe.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 2:45pm
Im gone start sharing her fb posts and then you guys can get a idea of what Im dealing with. Also she got rid of cable saying its filled with devil stuff so they cant watch cartoons. I set up them a Netflix account and the oldest one has my xfinity info so the poor baby can watch tv.

She must have been watching cause this was what was watched.... Passion of the Christ, the last temptation of christ and a few more religious movies.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 2:52pm
Lmao......
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 4:48pm
 they know she throwed the phuck off and sadly the first daddy said he kinda wanna get his son but he think he might now be crazy too...

Then I have to hear it cause of course before her cooch got washed in the river jesus blessed she was slutting it around town and my nephew daddy is jr daddy first cousin Disapprove

Of course I get blamed for that too since it went down at a 4th of july dinner at my house. I didnt tell them to hook up and then he ran off and left his fiance. I still get side eyes bout that shyt

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 4:49pm
Norman been acting a plum fool, I cant even deal

I thought I was gone have to use my good hammer and phuck him up today
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 6:16pm
i was just basically told that this baby bitch is stronger than me….. 

im gonna have to challenge her to an arm wrestle when im not as tired.. 

if this 13 year old beats me.. maybe that'll be the motivation i need to get serial about them push ups.. 
my tits will sit right too.. 
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 6:22pm
thank goodness for the Random phone pics thread. I had to move all my pics from my phone to my 'puter. Thus freeing up a lot of space on my phone. I had been pondering what to delete/move for more space but it never occurred to me to transfer them. I didn't realize I had so many pics.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 602603604605606 1119>
  Share Topic