Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 590591592593594 1119>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 2:52pm
okay… ill blow it out and exchange for another one. 

ugh… i was in the zone.. working for 30 minutes straight then got a call that i need to go back to home depot Ermm

there are so many people here…. no one else can go? 
this is what i get though.. i should have had more accomplished by now. 
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 2:55pm
If only I could get it together to get some grilled tuna from J alexanders and a salad 
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 2:58pm
Okay if I leave in 45 minutes I can go to Ulta, and the vitamin shoppe but its nOTHING good over there as far as restaurants.

Applebees, yikes, chilis is suspect, longhorn eww, and on the border is good for chips and salsa that I dont need and margaritas I dont need.

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 2:59pm
Ok so if I go to this bbq next weekend I'm thinking banana pudding and a shrimp/broccoli pasta salad would be good things to bring

I wanted to do jello shots but ill probably just get a bottle
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 3:12pm
Chilis quesadilla explosion salad is amazing

Maybe I should get that instead of cooking. I know its 1 million calories,, buttt...
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 3:35pm
I am so friggin annoyed.....
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 3:37pm
I'm doing the master cleanse diet starting tomorrow
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 4:13pm
not only was i hella rushed… she told me to hurry up when she called.. i was naked and had got out the shower like 30 mins prior.. but i was really rushing to get ready and she yelled for me to hurry up again.. i told her that i had just got out the shower and she was like, well you shoulda said that and i woulda sent someone else.. 

there are several other ppl here right now without lives.. my uncle is even here and hes a man and would know what to get cus hes been watching the fence being built… but im the one you call? i dont know nothin about these dimensions of wood! 

with my skin peeling like a snake and stuff i cant just hop up and run out. and i didnt realize but my armpits needed attention and i wore somethin sleeveless.. so i was trying to get wood and stuff without raising my arms… they didnt even have exactly what he wanted. 

i was hoping the lester would run to my rescue when i first walked in… but he didnt find me until i was ready to check out. he still helped though and confirmed what i got and asked how the drive home was.. but so much time could have been saved. that took 2.5 hours for 1 piece of wood and a fence latch………. 

okay let me try to get back to work… whatever. 
woosah 
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 4:25pm
Coco you did a chemical peel?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 4:29pm
no i made lactic acid lotion… 
ive only used it a few times but yea.. i think its a bit strong. 

i have done chemical peels before though. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 590591592593594 1119>
  Share Topic