BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 600601602603604 872>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 11:08am
i want an employee discount on vitamin shoppes prices.. the ones i want are like $40 

nectar or isopure 

if you see a little packet of nectar for sale.. try it. they have lots of flavors and its good. i only tried fuzzy navel though. they sell the 2 pound containers too. 

Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 11:43am
Okay, those were on my wishlist on Amazon.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 1:38pm
I just called the vitamin shoppe and they carry it now I just need to get there before 6
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 1:49pm
Im not going to get any nectar today, Im gonna shower, tend to my face, co wash and read one of these urban books on my Kindle.

its super humid and I just cant

I should so something to this kinky curly wig I bought weeks ago.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 1:53pm
ive added jay robb isolate to my list.. 

i love how it doesnt have all that extra junk.. only like 3 ingredients. ive tried his regular whey and egg protein and it was alright.. 

the reviews for the unflavored are all good… they say it tastes like nothing and you can put whatever you want in it to give it whatever taste you want. 

i always just mixed with water but i think i might try almond milk and play with adding diff things in it.. 

fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 2:25pm
man i have a headache and i'm supposed to go see transformer in 3D..i don't know if i can sit through the entire movie with a headache, tbh..

the movie is damn near 3hrs
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 2:26pm
LB… youre a candle expert and idk what happened.. 

but the pink petal candle.. for a while now the flames are really low and dim.. and i cant smell it.. 
whats going on? 

i really need to go be productive… im setting a timer for 2 hours and i wont let myself return or do anything else until after that. 

Edited by coconess - Jun 29 2014 at 2:27pm
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 2:40pm
Coco.. thats why I need to return my yellow watermelon lemonade. Some candles just turn out to be a "dud" (lol thats what the youtuber I love calls them). Return it

But rest assured, not all pink petal tea cakes are like that. Mine is still flawless and my sister hasn't had any issues
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 2:43pm
I tried the Jay Rob orange ones.. someone told me it tastes like orange dreamsicles.. it didn't. It was okay but too expensive to make a staple unless it's delicious

My friend uses the regular (or vanilla?) one and adds fruit. I do that with my Visalus vi shape shakes.

I need to start doing it everyday .. ugh I suck

I think I want to cook today
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 2:52pm
okay… ill blow it out and exchange for another one. 

ugh… i was in the zone.. working for 30 minutes straight then got a call that i need to go back to home depot Ermm

there are so many people here…. no one else can go? 
this is what i get though.. i should have had more accomplished by now. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 600601602603604 872>
  Share Topic