Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 594595596597598 1023>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 9:17pm
oh i get it.. that sucks… 
you cant make sure it goes to food.. 
and who knows what shes really doing with the money 
unless you got someone to drop it off.. or used one of them delivery services.. 

Sponsored Links

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 9:18pm
I always fall for it for those reasons coco

Safe way delivers, so I do that rather than cash most of the time

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 9:20pm
I was just thinking do Safeway still deliver....Fix it Jesus

When she said nvm they have food I was thinking I wonder which church member she done conned now. One old lady already gave her a van for her and them darling kids of hers Unhappy

I dont like her aint shyt ways under the church cloak is it, I THINK

I know I have my aint shyt moments but I own them, I mean if you gone be a con artist make it worth some thousands. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 9:21pm
okay yea… youve done enough. 

its fine to help but if at some point she wont help herself.. tell her to pray on it and turn to god for the answers.. not you. 

but yea… id always take care of the nephews and/or nieces.. 
id open an account for them or something and if theyre old enough to know how to use a computer maybe paypal them a little somethin… or have someone drop them off some toys. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 9:23pm
i know i can be really lazy but if i had kids…..?

sheeeeit, id be on whoevers pole to feed them. not asking for handouts… nope. 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 9:29pm
My thing is if you will never work your situation will stay the same. If I say that then I get But you have your husband, and Jr daddy and this and that. But up until a lil less than a year I went to work everyday and Im not lazy or asking for handouts.

Im not promoting solicitation but if you screwing but always broke thats kinda cray cray. Can you at least ride some "can I get some help dack?" IJS

Prime example my Im going on a diet but cant afford the shakes , I paid a consultation fee for this weight loss clinic place and bought the bs meals. is she eating them ? Nope BUT I tried
Now  2 days ago she got a flat tire, today she still riding on a spare but asked me can I charge her a tire on my sears card?? Now I MIGHT have had I not seen the 30 yo she humping leaving her house. why he cant help you.. She 48 I think

I will never see that tire money, But im selfish If I dont wanna do it. HOW
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 9:30pm
I offered her leggins at my wholesale priceSmile
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 9:32pm
Phucks aint given, I did my time in clear heels and body glitter they better get on stage and slow wind and find them some help. 

I got leggins and a connect on some illegal shyt. Take it or leave it
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 9:33pm
My dancing career lasted all of 34 days, they better get a plan, cause I had one. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 9:34pm
i imagine how thats how celebs and most wealthyish people must feel… (but on a way larger scale of course..) like everyone in the fam turning to them.. feeling like, "well.. she has it.." 

I think if i had it i would do a lot too… but i wouldnt want them to start feeling like they didnt need to ever work or try or do anything as grown ass men/women and coco would always save the day.. 

i dont really get it.. i dont like asking people for anything.. fam or not. except for 1 or 2 ppl.. and even them i dont like to ask. 
i couldnt see it at all if i was like 30….. 

maybe its different when youre siblings.. 
id help but id be mad too… i get it. 

Edited by coconess - Jun 27 2014 at 9:35pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 594595596597598 1023>
  Share Topic