Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 593594595596597 1021>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 8:57pm
No shade but I dont get my sister, she is always in some type of crisis situation that is self inflicted but she wants some sort of pity and handouts.

Now all she do is post about the goodness of the Lord which is fine but you need to work so you can take care of yourself and your kids. 

First I got a slight " we need food" message that I ignored because I have donated THOUSANDS to that cause then she sent me a message hours later saying the lord provided. Its like good for you but if me and jr needed food im sorry I would not be on my computer posting Joel Olsteen posts. 

Plus before she got super saved , she stole $$ out my bank account and had a judgement against me for tearing up a apt that I co signed for for her.  Im all out of mustering a care for her. 
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 9:03pm
I was thinking maybe I need to work on having compassion for others buts its like I give the help I am able to give. why expect more than that....Excuses irk me

I feel like calling whats her face and asking for my $125 for those special protein powders and mess she had me buy while she over there eating pizza and pepsi 

Plus the Jesus Cheerleader told Mama Grace that everything comes easy for me, and I have a nice husband and blah blah but I do whatever I want. Then added why do nice guys always fall for women like her Confused straight shade

If she was his wife she would be home all day and teh house would still be phucked, no dinner laundry basket full of dirty clothes, her hair would be standing up and my nephew would be drawing on the wall while she sat there with the Bible in her hand listening to be be and cece winans.  aint nobody got time for that.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 9:04pm
i know you didnt ask for opinions gracey but people usually dont need to ask me… 

you should still care because of your nephew(s?) and/or nieces.. 
how old are they? 

if youre havin a -biitch i didnt ask you so dont be questioning- moment.. i understand  

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 9:05pm
Coco I love them dearly BUT I give and give and give, it never ends. She does not even try and before the last few months she robbed mama grace BLIND so I feel a type of way. 

I am helping her pay off all these credit card bills where she charged Google tablets and all kinds of mess that she had no business buying in the first place.

whats wrong with taking your ass to work?? 
juniordetective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote juniordetective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 9:06pm
Explaining White privilege and racism to a White person, is like trying to walk up an escalator that is going down. Smh. I hate it and I want to punch them in the face because they can't get that sh*t through their goddamn skull.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 9:08pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

No shade but I dont get my sister, she is always in some type of crisis situation that is self inflicted but she wants some sort of pity and handouts.

Now all she do is post about the goodness of the Lord which is fine but you need to work so you can take care of yourself and your kids. 

First I got a slight " we need food" message that I ignored because I have donated THOUSANDS to that cause then she sent me a message hours later saying the lord provided. Its like good for you but if me and jr needed food im sorry I would not be on my computer posting Joel Olsteen posts. 

Plus before she got super saved , she stole $$ out my bank account and had a judgement against me for tearing up a apt that I co signed for for her.  Im all out of mustering a care for her. 

If she ended up posting pics of her in Jamaica after the "we need food" plea then we'd be in the same boat

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 9:08pm
nothing.. i understand your frustration. 

id just go drop off food for the kid(s)… 
its not their fault their mother wont do right. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 9:09pm
She wont come out and ask me because of all the shady shyt she did and this wasnt a LONG time ago, I mean like 8 months ago with the bank theft. 

I just paid for a Birthday party in may....

The dads need to get their kids and let her become one with the MF land. Phuck her 
It irks my sould because they make excuses for her , ohh shes this and that . Nope she lazy as hell is all.

I didnt get no pity party when I was working 2 jobs and going to school, people do what they want. Prayer is nice but so is a paycheck. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 9:11pm
They live in California....

I wanna talk to the oldest one when she is not around so I can find out wtf is going on for real out there. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 9:17pm
Coco but its not just her they always look for me to pay for something then IF I say no I get all types of shade like she wont do this but she will buy $300 jeans or whatever

Its like I cant enjoy myself... I cant be like ohhh I bought this cause they will save it for a dusty receipt when I dont wanna buy 6, 000 chicken wings for some family dinner THEY organized

This is why I dont fool with them.  Get your life, get a job, hustle or something.. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 593594595596597 1021>
  Share Topic