BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 582583584585586 757>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 8:45am
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Kerys....first off u shud have stopped the car and waited for her to answer. When u deopped her home she felt that it was ok not to pay you. I would hhave stopped at an ATM machine and waited until she got out to get my money. Ask me for something instead of thinking u are entitled

When she told me what bank I went straight there. I took my cash & said "thank you".

It's cool, 'cause after last night I NEED an extended break from her. I can't deal with the loud overbearingness especially when you're dead ass wrong all the damn time. I mean, it doesn't hurt to listen.

My DH tells me every day that I am too logical for this backwards society Ouch 
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 8:46am
Keys she wrong, why would she assume you wanted to pay for her to enjoy a concert? If you didnt want your money , then it would never been brought up.

People kill me and thats why whats her face cant go with me no more.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 8:58am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Keys she wrong, why would she assume you wanted to pay for her to enjoy a concert? If you didnt want your money , then it would never been brought up.

People kill me and thats why whats her face cant go with me no more.
Thank you! You just make too much sense. 

She's always asking  me why I never invite her to events & such.

I have to take extended breakes from people. Just press pause on the friendship & resume @ a later date.

I used to think that something was wrong with me because I do that so easily. I've come to realize that there's nothing wrong with me.  I'm just not for that tumultuous drama all in the name of friendship stuff like everyone else is. Oh wellApprove
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 9:00am
Got 2 1/2 hours of sleep this morning. I am going to KILL sleep when I get home. I might go take a nap in the car. Nah nevermind that, I'll probably oversleep.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 9:05am

mannnnn had to cut off someone for the same foolishness. U don't want to buy drinks...u don't want to be designated driver...u need to stay home

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 9:08am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

He reluctantly turns the screen and guess what It dont say NOTHING about no DL/ID # the only thing its asks for is a FIRST and Last name that he could have gotten off the debit card.

He gave me the shame face , i told him give me another look and no wendy s for his ass. he side eyed me and was like I brought  my wallet.

I would email corporate & include a pic of him. Name tag included SMH.

Junior sounds like the voice of reason LOL
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 9:11am

mannnnn had to cut off someone for the same foolishness. U don't want to buy drinks...u don't want to be designated driver...u need to stay home

Well damn, what's the point of going out then? What's their purpose?
They can just settle for a recap & some pics afterwards.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 9:13am
Originally posted by kerysdream7 kerysdream7 wrote:

Well damn, what's the point of going out then? What's their purpose?
They can just settle for a recap & some pics afterwards.
Because they want to be in the know. But have empty pockets and think people are obligated to them.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 10:57am
lol gracey reminds me a lot of my ex bff… 

kery she was wrong and i know from experience that youre a kind, giving, nice person.. and people probably try to take that for weakness... she doesnt deserve to be your friend. 
she'll learn and regret it… they always do. 

im the same way im always cutting people off. 

so i didnt have to go to the city today cus of a bad accident.. most lanes were closed.. took an hour and a half to get to concord… nope. 
thank goodness.. now i need to take this extra time to be extra productive. 

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 11:00am
I will choke you with the same hand I feed your azz and dont ever get it confused....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 582583584585586 757>
  Share Topic