BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 581582583584585 898>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 10:22pm
too late. 
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 10:27pm
okay i really need to go read.. 

ill read for 30 minutes straight, no stopping.. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 10:33pm
i hate how BBW doesnt tell you the ingredients of whats in their lotions… 
wtf wouldnt you list that…? 
cant fck with them. 

ill get some for my mother though.. 1 spray, 1 lotion, 1 body wash 
oh and hand sanitizer too.. she needs it. 

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 11:51pm
The racist ass manager at Walgreens wanted to take me through 700 changes about Mama Grace as seen on TV bs azz returns. 

I had the receipt, so first the girl was like I need to call the manager cause its over $25, Im like okay. So he bring his pasty pale racist ass out and he like , anything wrong with them. Uhh nope my mom is just an impulse buyer and she will never use this mess. Okay

So then he says he dont need the card cause it will automatically go back on whatever card it was bought on. Okay

Then he needs the card, I ask what is the last 4 digits. He gives me 4 digits, I go through 23 credit/debit cards and Im like are you sure thats the last 4 cause I dont have one that ends in that. 

I looked he was wrong, Im like no wonder I cant find its its wtf ever the # was. So I hand him mama Grace bank card, guess what now he need her DL for HER security. MF didnt I just tell you this return is for my mom? Im in this damn store 34 times a month for foolery and her prescriptions and today you wanna be secure???Confused

Well if IT was for security reasons, wouldnt it seem like you would ask when I used it instead of when Im doing a return? What phucking criminal is going to return something and put it on someone elses card? I have never been asked for a DL even when I hit the credit button in this raggedy janky ass store, so TRY again asshole.

If you dont have ID matching the card then I cant do the return?? Really, then he repeats this security bs. I flipped. If I was the right color in this racist ass town , I could have returned this BS opened with no receipt and got cash back. I dont have to give you my DL with no receipt for you to credit her card. 

So he said I was hostile and he wants me to leave. Okay well Just for my curiosity I wanna see on your screen where it says that you need my ID/DL since its company policy. He dont wanna turn that MF screen around. I told him Ill leave and never come back if the SCREEN is asking and not something you just made up.

He reluctantly turns the screen and guess what It dont say NOTHING about no DL/ID # the only thing its asks for is a FIRST and Last name that he could have gotten off the debit card.

SO I left after I told him if I had a dick he would suck it and knocked over the display in cosmetics. I then started shouting JR name cause I thought he was still in the store but he was waiting in the car. He was just like we cant go back can we,??Cry I looked at his ass like wtf you think.

He gave me the shame face , i told him give me another look and no wendy s for his ass. he side eyed me and was like I brought  my wallet.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 1:55am
LOL

but yeah thats fcked up.. whats the point of needing ID if its just to credit it back to the original card it was purchased on Confused

but, next time.. ima need you to kindly ask for the corporate number and his name (while youre staring at his badge) AFTER you get your refund,  and NOT knock sh*t over on the way out! That stuff doesnt always end well, believe me Disapprove
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 7:31am
LOLLOL...JR be preparedddd
kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 8:06am

I can't believe this bish had the nerve to get mad because I asked her for my money for her concert ticket that I bought! When I picked her up I asked her for the money & she said she didn't get a chance to stop @ the bank. She has a habit of "not having any cash" on her. And I have a habit of forgetting to ask for my money. So we went to the concert & had a great time.  

On the way home I asked her which bank she banks with & she was fuming.  I could feel the damn heat coming from the back seat along with the nasty glare. She honestly expected me to pay for her concert ticketConfused.  When I got to her house she jumped outta the car without saying anything! 

The bank of Kerysdream is closed! No more freebies dammit. That's what I get for always being so giving. I can't stand it when people get too comfy & start to feel entitled. Angry

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 8:28am

Kerys....first off u shud have stopped the car and waited for her to answer. When u deopped her home she felt that it was ok not to pay you. I would hhave stopped at an ATM machine and waited until she got out to get my money. Ask me for something instead of thinking u are entitled

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 8:43am
LB I know, I have a mugshot or two.... Stern Smile

Hence the court ordered anger management, last time it was because I tore this lady door off to kick her azz. It was a mess cause she lived across the street from me and I had to videotape myself going to the mailbox so she could not claim I was bothering her.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 8:44am
Junior aint no good either cause he said he wished he was there so he could have sold it to TMZ...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 581582583584585 898>