Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 580581582583584 834>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 9:52pm
When BBW says that, I think theyre talking about the specific offer they have.. like "2.50 handsoap" or something for the day.. might be $3 the next day

Lol my sister sent me these links

Fall
http://lifeinsidethepage.com/entry/fall-home-fragrances-signatures-2014

Summer
http://lifeinsidethepage.com/entry/bath-body-works-new-summer-sale-fall-sneak-peek-and-fresh-market

Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 9:53pm
  • Green Apple Orchard
  • Leaves
  • Pumpkin Apple
  • WE LOVE FALL layered candle
  • Leaves
  • Sandalwood Citrus
  • Cranberry Woods
  • Fresh Balsam
  • Bergamot Woods

HMMM I wonder if we'll like the layered candle..

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 9:54pm

❥Pomegranate Spritzer-  A fun and fizzy blend of lush pomegranate and juicy guava

❥Clementine Crush -A citrus blend of juicy clementine, golden grapefruit, and a hint of orange leaf.

❥Pineapple Lychee Smoothie-The exotic lychee fruit gives this creamy pineapple smoothie its delicate flavor and uncommonly sweet twist.

❥Nectarine Green Tea- Take a break with this soothing blend of Japanese green tea and ripe juicy nectarines.  x

❥Mango Coconut Cooler-  Mix this special blend of creamy coconut, luscious mango and a hint of island spice into the perfect summer morning. x

❥Pink Apple Punch-Pink Apple Punch, Pretty and pink, this irrepressible blend of crisp Pink Lady apples and citrus leaves packs a fabulously fragrant punch. x

❥Watermelon Lemonade- Quench your thirst for long summer days with this refreshing mixture of watermelon ice, sparkling water and freshly squeezed meyer lemon 

❥Sparkling Berry Fizz- Add some sparkle to a summer afternoon with this blend of swee elderberry, tart black currants and bubbly spring water x

❥Peach Cilantro Twist- Capture all of the fun of a backyard bash with this fresh and fruity blend of early summer peaches, fresh garden cilantro and a hint of juicy mango x

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 9:56pm
I want them all .. wtf am I gonna do.

I need to exchange this one candle.. maybe I'll force myself to save it for that lol

I'll make a budget and really stick to it

I wont buy any until there are enough reviews on the site.. and then I'll pick 2 or 3
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 9:57pm
the layer sounds like it'll look pretty.. and smell like a clusterfck of things. 

sparkling berry fizz sounds good.. 

and i think ill like nectarine green tea.. 

gracias 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 9:57pm
I also want pink apple punch. Me and my sis both have their old "farmstand apple" one and its suppperr strong and good
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 10:00pm
i still plan on emailing you btw..

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 10:05pm
No ma'am. Leave me alone. My inbox is full

are yall watching true life?

I need to go get sh*t done

bye
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 10:10pm
actually let me just go ahead and do it now cus i might forget later… 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 10:14pm
no
I should have washed my hair before getting my lashes done. This will be fun

ok I'm getting off for real now
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions