Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 574575576577578 765>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 11:37pm
I can't wait until I receive my official offer for employment.  I want to know that it's real ... and I also want to the salary (that's what I'm most anxious about).

... I've already decided how I'm going to celebrate Embarrassed
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 12:08am
LB I used to think I was just funny acting which I really am but I cant go around telling people " its not talk time' and walking away.

I hope its more than me just being a self involved biotch but sometimes I wonderUnhappy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 12:11am
By mood stabilizer you mean like welbutrin type or something else? Im not depressed, its hard to put into words. 

The only reason I talk to yall so much is cause i dont have to hear your voice. 

Im not really a people person...
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 12:44am
I was thinking along the lines of lithium, depakote, or lamictal for irritability.

I don't know too much about meds, but I know those 3 work for some of my clients who would otherwise have extreme irritability or even rage

So you say you're self involved.. have you ever wondered if you have narcissistic personality disorder?

or,.. why do you think you dislike people so much?

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 12:57am
Lithium is for real out there people, I dont need that....  I would not really call it narcissistic disorder per se, I cant just really like me???

I like self sufficient people is all, all of that code 10 man down stuff is tiresome.  in my mind people should work on them , and complaining does not count.

I have high expectations and in most cases people let me down so its easier to not be bothered at all.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 1:00am
I looked up the disorder on the mayo clinic website, nope I dont have that..

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 2:07am
LOL @ "I cant just like me?" yep you can

but just for funsies... you should take this quiz when you're bored.

http://psychcentral.com/quizzes/narcissistic.htm

have you always been significantly more irritable than others?

Some people are naturally more "on edge" than others

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 2:19am
Welppp I didn't get sh*t done tonight that I was supposed to do

I had good intentions to though. Just as I was getting started, my friend call me crying because she was thinking about her little brother who died Cry

I almost didn't answer.. but since it was so late.. I figured it was important. I hope she eventually gets the peace she needs... but she's going to postpone it
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 2:28am
I dont know if people get more irked than me since I decide when we will interact.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 2:35am
According to the test i'm fine.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 574575576577578 765>