BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 563564565566567 907>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 9:52am
im in this new city and dont know anywhere to go, where to mingle, whats nice what isn't. I randomly go to places alone and feel so awkward. lol. But it is what it is. 
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 9:56am
i go places alone. 

i used to feel weird about it but now i like it. 

look on yelp and look at the pics to see if the decor looks nice and if like there might be some black people that attend. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 10:01am
ugh.. 
i would love to go to an exercise class thats about an hour away.. then go have brunch at this place after. i want some ahi tartare.. 

you could have bish had you not BS'd as much.. 
that would have been nice.. then i could have gone to starbucks or somewhere out there and read/studied.. the vibe out there is so much better. 
i kinda feel like i have time but i shouldnt allow anything else until my work is done so im not hella pressured at the last minute. 
thats what you get… messin around as usual. 
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 10:32am
Have you tried that website Meetup.com Belle? 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 10:33am
Speaking of Meetup ... theres this weekend camping thing in NY 4th of july weekend.

Kayaking... canoeing..hiking.. wine tasting... etc. All the things I really want to explore

But three days is a long time in the woods and Ive never been camping before. Sleepy
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 10:37am
that sounds fun.. but its people you dont really know..?

camping like in one of them bungalows or real like tent style? 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 10:40am
Yea its people I dont know. Then again.. everyone going doesnt really know eachother... so it wouldnt be that awkward

I believe its tent style
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 10:50am
id feel weird about being away for days with strangers.. and in tents.. but it would be a good experience and make you be more social. 
id be scared someone would steal my stuff… 

there was something else i wanted to say but i forgot.. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 11:18am
perhaps if i get done with a considerable amount by like 2 or 3 ill go treat myself to lunch at this place. but only if i act right.. 
they have happy hour all day on sunday.. the tartare isnt on that menu though.. or poke. 
capaccio is.. 

i wanna try a diff place in that city but if i go there ill spend too much.. its a diff kinda place. 

i wonder if im developing worms or parasites from raw stuff. 
i probably wont go but its a nice little challenge/goal to make me focus. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 1:39pm
i think i prefer to have the book in front of me instead of these ebooks… 

i was in the zone but i got annoyed with how on this mac whenever i bring up the book on kindle it swipes to the left.. whenever i bring up microsoft word it swipes to the right.. 
ive had this laptop for years but i dont know how to simply make those specific two items be on the same page… 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 563564565566567 907>