Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 531532533534535 1019>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 8:41pm
I looked for a pic online but couldn't find one. I'll take pics later and show you though!
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 8:46pm
HB the ones that ive tried will take a few days and make you go to the bathroom.. and i know you work and have class.. 
ill research some that may be shorter and that might not make you go as much.. 

or if you just literally need to 'go'… you can do like LB said and just take a laxative or drink prune juice or a salt water flush.. and do the cleanse when you have more down time. 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 8:51pm
ugh… i should be like LB and charge people… 

i really am just not good with tolerating people unless i really really like you. 

i have to tell her what to text or reply to these no good negros with.. i have to give her hella advice.. i dont mind at all i wanted to be a psychologist so i semi enjoy it but when youre blowing up my phone all the time.. it gets annoying. i forgot how needy she is.. 
oh and tomorrow she 'needs' (her words) me to go shopping with her cus, 'i have great style' 
sigh..

now i have to tell her what her schoolwork means.. i told her im busy (trying to start my schoolwork…) after she called then texted tellin me to call her.. and she asked if she could text me 2 paragraphs and if i can tell her what it means. 
LB charges for school help… 

ugh and my gram just called me so i gotta run and take care of something.. 
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 9:06pm
Hm ok.. Maybe I'll try prune juice.

Does it taste okay?
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 9:07pm
Why does fiji water taste better than every other water??
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 9:10pm
Cause its pretty
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 9:18pm
the mineral content makes fiji water good

if you want a laxative, go to the drugstore and buy some senna pills (sennakot or the store brand). Take 3 pills with a lot of water and you will have a natural elimination 12 hour later. take it at 6am, bathroom break at 6pm.
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

Hm ok.. Maybe I'll try prune juice.

Does it taste okay?

It taste good to me, only drink around 4oz though cause it's powerful...
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 9:53pm
GNC has a peppermint laxative tea, I think its called smooth moves.

I fix people in my mind all day, I just stare at them with my blank face. They be talking and I be looking at that long eyebrow hair, or today MY gf had chipped pink polish.
It being OPI was no consultation to me.

I could not take it anymore and just laid some cotton balls and remover on the table.

HB I would have him be my man, I aint no earthly good.

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 10:02pm
the salt water flush is a good cheap option.. and will probably cleanse more than a laxative. 
ive never tried either though 

do you eat fruits and vegetables? 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style