BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 520521522523524 928>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 11:33am
I learned a neat closure dyeing trick....instead of using bleach use hair color.....the lace will be natural and skin tone plus the color if used right will tone out the brassiness that beauty supply store bleach causes
Sponsored Links

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 11:35am
Thanx for replying, Glam. The UK. England, specifically.

I can't send or reply to PMs, Epitome... but that's not new
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 11:45am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I learned a neat closure dyeing trick....instead of using bleach use hair color.....the lace will be natural and skin tone plus the color if used right will tone out the brassiness that beauty supply store bleach causes

we used to use the blonde box hair color kits to bleach knots in the early days of the lace wig section. There was a video on hairdirect.com that one of the LF vets shared that taught us that hair color was better for lace and would keep it from turning brassy.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 11:45am
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

Thanx for replying, Glam. The UK. England, specifically.

I can't send or reply to PMs, Epitome... but that's not new

oh wow, i didnt know.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 11:46am
Dating and courting has def changed.
The whole process of connecting and getting to know each other and waiting for things to develop.
From the sexual side AND the money side.

I think the shift has had an affect on both sexes.
But I don't think men or women want to hear that...
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 11:50am
I love my friends but I need a few ppl who I can connect with as far as my lifestyle changes go.
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 11:51am
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

I wanna get dual citizenship but I think I may have to give up my own... no thanx.

Cherry Embarrassed... hey boo

but why though?LOL
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 11:57am
0_0

all these man threads though...interesting
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 11:57am
major shifts that I notice:

I notice that a very large percentage of men have the intention to be eternal bachelors and a lot of women dont realize that early on and are shocked when they find out that the man that they are dating is not at all interested in marriage but wants a series of long term relationships with a few kids along the way.

Also, a lot of men dont plan to get married til they are 45- 50 so that is the real reason for the stats of black women being unmarried. A lot of them have eternal boyfriends or are in consecutive long term relationships with men where marriage is their goal but not so much the goal of the man.  Lately, I've seen a whole lot of men getting married only b/c they cant make it to political elected office or executive level without a wife and then at 50, they marry but more for business leverage & 2 incomes more than for the respect for the institution of marriage.

I can barely even name anyone in my age group or younger that I know personally that is not in the military where the man was in his early to late 20s when the couple walked down the aisle. That is now a rarity in my world.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 11:58am
I need to go running outdoors for the next 2 weeks to meet my fitness goal, but this heat wave will not let me be great...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 520521522523524 928>