Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 519520521522523 1023>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 9:16am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

mad at broke people complaining

the men are mad they can't afford the women they want to date

they need to date according to their wage
Sponsored Links

kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 9:25am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Naw my little sis a sweet good girl.
I already told her she will not go off to college and thot up our good name lol.

She's not the type to be all up in a guy's face anyway but she is the type to think all guys have good intentions.

I just tell her not to be a whore on the reg to make sure she is properly shamed lol
But she has a good head on her shoulders

Im sorry BHM can have all this free love ,give it up on the first date mindset.
Thats fine and dandy for them not for my family members
I'm not saying they cant do anything at any time but yes I do want them to be watchful of their numbers..
One hand is the max

I tell my little sister the same thing. I stress to her that a good time does not have to mean sex. 
"Thot up our good name" made me LOLLOLLOL
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 10:15am
dating hasnt changed some people just lowering their already suspect standards.

If you dont feel your presence is a present then check your pricetag, cause that dick and limerita shyt is just plain crazy talk. 

Call me uppity, snooty, stuck up/gold digger but why would I date someone who doesnt even sound like he is in MY tax bracket?ConfusedConfused I dont even entertain folk like that

where fo do they get these types of men. Juju sell weed and he take bishes to Ruth chris.

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 10:32am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

it was a mix at my HBCU

this one guy, that I was not dating, told me that dating was for people that were in high school

LOLLOLLOL
there was still plenty of traditional dating when I was there. Dinner, even if it was at the taco joint was still being offered. Plus there were the dollar movie theaters including one 'over the bridge' that people could walk to. Even concerts on campus dates were the norm.

I noticed that the NYC/NJ guys were the ones trying to sit up drink/smoke/chill. Then they'd get mad when the suave DC and further south & also west guys that knew all about traditional dating and knew how to charm women were taking all the girls that the ny/nj guys wanted.

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 10:36am
its all just talk tho. trust that the no free food applies only to 'certain' girls. a lot of the guys that are saying it would be insulted if a white girl that they are interested offered to pay the tab. (tho we know that there are a lot of guys out there that date white girls with the expectation that the white girl will pick up each and every tab, ticket, fare and entry feeLOL).

Edited by NJHairLuv - Jun 18 2014 at 11:26am
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 10:52am
I wanna get dual citizenship but I think I may have to give up my own... no thanx.

Cherry Embarrassed... hey boo
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 11:14am
Im watching this movie where this clear womn fakes a suicide cause her bf wants to break up

its so many emotions right now

pissed is first
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 11:16am
I have work to do and Im in my pajamas pretending its not happening
these labels aint gone print themselves

versacesque leggins, smh 

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 11:27am
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

I wanna get dual citizenship but I think I may have to give up my own... no thanx.

Cherry Embarrassed... hey boo

whats the other country, ming?
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 11:30am
i literally cannot log off BHM
does anyone else have this problem?
i click log off but i'm still logged in
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 519520521522523 1023>