Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 504505506507508 1119>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 6:49pm
I used the term fat fortunate for the first time the other day... the shady btch I was talking to didnt know what I was talking about... cant stand her. I kinda think it means thick, almost fat, fat, huge, but shapely.

When I got off the train earlier, I couldnt see a thing cause my eyes were still dilated from the doctor. A lot of people got off and then the bus pulled up so the intersection was busy. It was really sunny and I saw him standing there and figured out of all the people in the area, I might as well bump into him cause I can see people there just not exactly where and if I just stopped Id look crazy... so I bumped instead of crossing the street lol

A big, 6'4, nice looking cop Smile I saw him.. I told him I saw him. He said he saw me.. I said, I didnt see all that I was just looking for a landmark. He asked if I needed help getting to my building Embarrassed Stern Smile I told him I just needed to get my eyes stabilized and he could shade me for a minute... ion need you knowing where I live boy Sleepy
Sponsored Links

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by PrincessGrace PrincessGrace wrote:

The cute Dr from Celebrity rehab says that some people can do things and never get addicted to anything BUT if you have that gene forget about it.

I believe me and my sister are exact opposites and we got different fathers, Shocked

Now she addicted to church, its never nothing simple with her. I Skype with my nephews and be like blink twice if yall in a cult and wanna get away,she be crazy

I definitely think I have genes fit for addiction :(

But, I would think something like heavy cigarette smoking would naturally cause anyone to get addicted. Like With heroin, I wouldnt guess anyone could use 3x daily for a month and not become dependent.

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 6:52pm
oh if y'all have a Pink Berry by you..get the watermelon cooler. It's my new bff.

Edited by Lite Brite - Jun 17 2014 at 6:56pm
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 6:54pm
dp

Edited by Ming - Jun 17 2014 at 7:00pm
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 6:57pm
Im not an addictive person.. I dont even have the gene that makes you wanna try something. My mom says she smoked before me. I wouldn't have known if she didn't tell me. Ive seen her drink a beer like 3 times in my life. She brought wine to my house for Christmas and didnt have any
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 7:08pm
loving this q&a

never been so motivated

jr.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 7:09pm
I dont have the drive to be searching for drugs everyday.

The perfect red lipstick yes, making sure someone has good coke I cant see it.

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 7:10pm
I wanna go get something to eat but I dont want it to be a whole ordeal. Maybe Ill go by redbox and get pizza with no sauce for jr and mama grace
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 7:10pm
My dad and my sis took a pic on Fathers Day and I had some feelings about it which is weird haven't seen him since I was sixteen didn't now about her until 4 yrs ago...smh.
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 7:15pm
Just send both of those dresses Grace
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 504505506507508 1119>