Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 512513514515516 844>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 4:05pm
Mk it sounds like they bleached your knots,do they look brassy? if so get some shimmering lights shampoo,you know the purplish one that super old ladies use. They sell it at Sallys

Does it look silky or just feel silky? 

Please me the vendor,im always on the lookout for more hair I dont need.

World beauty wigs LY used to be a thing of beauty, the last unit i got from them they got from a cat with a illness.
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 4:14pm
Norman is up to thangs,he is being too nice. 3 weeks ago I think he was looking for a hitman to take me out.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 5:50pm
i definitely think theres a such thing as fat fortunate.. 

its too crazy how the bulk of some peoples fat goes to their arms, back, and stomach… 

and with others its dispersed kinda evenly.. if thats not fortunate idk what is. 

just like being skinny unfortunate.. 120 pounds with an inverted ass, wide/big waist, and big arms.. 

i didnt work out for the longest… i could look like kesha.. but i guess im skinny fortunate. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 6:05pm
ugh… 
like grace said the other day.. you shouldnt be able to text when your BAC reaches a certain level. 

hell type, text, or call… 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

LOLLOLLOL..and I can see u doing this

Embarrassed
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 6:21pm
she just sitting here lying in my face.why fo she gone say she weight 40lbs more than me Confused

she is like another me, no for real Dead

I cant with lies today.....
coco love you to death but nope nope about the fortunate

Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 6:36pm
the king followed me back

i'm humbled

jr.
Fcgriffin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fcgriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 6:43pm
Does anyone know how to crochet? If so, have you crocheted with silk?
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 6:49pm
I used the term fat fortunate for the first time the other day... the shady btch I was talking to didnt know what I was talking about... cant stand her. I kinda think it means thick, almost fat, fat, huge, but shapely.

When I got off the train earlier, I couldnt see a thing cause my eyes were still dilated from the doctor. A lot of people got off and then the bus pulled up so the intersection was busy. It was really sunny and I saw him standing there and figured out of all the people in the area, I might as well bump into him cause I can see people there just not exactly where and if I just stopped Id look crazy... so I bumped instead of crossing the street lol

A big, 6'4, nice looking cop Smile I saw him.. I told him I saw him. He said he saw me.. I said, I didnt see all that I was just looking for a landmark. He asked if I needed help getting to my building Embarrassed Stern Smile I told him I just needed to get my eyes stabilized and he could shade me for a minute... ion need you knowing where I live boy Sleepy
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by PrincessGrace PrincessGrace wrote:

The cute Dr from Celebrity rehab says that some people can do things and never get addicted to anything BUT if you have that gene forget about it.

I believe me and my sister are exact opposites and we got different fathers, Shocked

Now she addicted to church, its never nothing simple with her. I Skype with my nephews and be like blink twice if yall in a cult and wanna get away,she be crazy

I definitely think I have genes fit for addiction :(

But, I would think something like heavy cigarette smoking would naturally cause anyone to get addicted. Like With heroin, I wouldnt guess anyone could use 3x daily for a month and not become dependent.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 512513514515516 844>