BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 510511512513514 865>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 10:08am

my father started smoking at 15 (1955) and stopped in 1989

I have smoked cloves, but did was not addicted

I might smoke for 2 weeks straight then stop for months
Sponsored Links

kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 10:17am
He said this bish now understands the importance of credit because he just bought a tv from Walmart on credit. What about the car & house he just bought you? That didn't tell you anything about the importance of credit?  A fuggin TV from Walmart is what opened your eyes? I CAN NOT with this 30 year old rat! PinchDead

Edited by kerysdream7 - Jun 17 2014 at 11:10am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 12:39pm
i stop smoking weed cold turkey all the time. 

ive had times where i went cold turkey with alcohol too.. these past few months it was a little more challenging. 

i didnt think i had the addict gene until recently.. 

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 12:49pm
I cant stand when a btch acts like they don't feel you staring them down. This man coughed without covering his mouth and I gave him the stare down... he pretending to read. You know you see me
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 1:31pm
im going to do more hip targeting exercises.. 
i just want even the illusion of slightly bigger hips. i dont expect to turn into jessica rabbit but i feel like a tiny bit more in the hip area.. and of course tone up my stomach and thighs.. and ill be good. 

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 1:32pm
OMG !! I fianlly saw Lite brite picture . Beautiful !!! The young lady could model or print ad . Thank you .  Hug
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 1:38pm
oh i need to do push ups too… to make my tits sit up.. 

yes LB is kinda bad.

Edited by coconess - Jun 17 2014 at 1:39pm
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 1:44pm
I love having my mom around at home in all ...however, shes
upset about my trip/ bec she would like to go... meh

mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 1:45pm
picked out some summer gifts for “friends”… Candles only 9$.
TWILIGHT WOODS, 3-Wick Candle Lemon Verbena 3-Wick Candle, MANGO DRAGONFRUIT3-Wick Candle, 5-Pack PocketBac Sanitizers / HAWAII NOVELTY and

free shipping WE20148cW9uXwJ9Ffk --- they sent this to my friend...
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 1:49pm
The cute Dr from Celebrity rehab says that some people can do things and never get addicted to anything BUT if you have that gene forget about it.

I believe me and my sister are exact opposites and we got different fathers, Shocked

Now she addicted to church, its never nothing simple with her. I Skype with my nephews and be like blink twice if yall in a cult and wanna get away,she be crazy
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 510511512513514 865>
  Share Topic