BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 509510511512513 856>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 9:11pm
i wish i could smoke weed too just like once every couple months :( this is why i gotta have my own sh*t

Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

PG, you selling stripper thongs at the flea market ?

LOL

Dead nahh I go directly to the strip clubs or if they my friends, they house.

No Hb I sell suspect leggins too, and hair, wigs, I make wigs and I have added coloring services now also. You want lavender hair well for an additional $45 you can have that too.

Rhinestone earrings Confused

I'm a THOT shopping paradise

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 10:26pm
weed + alcohol Confused and Im ready to do stuff from Plies songs Cry
iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 11:32pm
I should be asleep
I need to join a mommy forum for the past 3 days my 5 week old has been fussing and crying all day. The only thing that soothes him is nursing.
I tried working out when he went to sleep ... Fail on both ends I couldnt do the routine I planned and he woke up instanly.
I been trying to come up with a catchy name for my Lil side hustle I'll be selling drinks,shots,Gummies and other alcoholic treats....

iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 11:35pm
Damn I haven't had alcohol in sooooo long

& weed ..... I know bhm will shun me for this but I could sure use a smoke lol
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 2:34am
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

I smoked a lot the last 5 months last year. Beer and a menthol is the best vibe But I had to cut all that out and get back on my fitness. Thankfully I dont got that addict gene cuz i stopped cold turkey and dont feel any desire to smoke.

This is real sh*t. I don't know what scientists have to say about this with regard to cigarettes, but I was just telling my friend recently,  I dont think that all heavy cigarrette smokers actually get addicted

seems like black people are less likely to get addicted to cigarrettes.. like even people who smoke a pack a day

I'll look into it later.. maybe it has something to do with menthols. Are they less addictive?

Edited by Lite Brite - Jun 17 2014 at 2:35am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 5:36am
im not drinking for 2 weeks…… 
im disappointed in myself. 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 5:50am
im not sure if im just in a dry mood or what… but that 'LOLs' thread isnt what it used to be… i guess ppl are starting to run out of ideas with all the memes.. 

it used to be everything.. i used to be excited about letting days pass so id have some pages to look forward to… i just went through the last 5 pages and didnt even slightly chuckle.. 

im wide awake at 4 am though.. ill keep going through it.. ive missed a lot. maybe it'll get better… 
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 9:20am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

PG, you selling stripper thongs at the flea market ?

LOL

Dead nahh I go directly to the strip clubs or if they my friends, they house.

No Hb I sell suspect leggins too, and hair, wigs, I make wigs and I have added coloring services now also. You want lavender hair well for an additional $45 you can have that too.

Rhinestone earrings Confused

I'm a THOT shopping paradise

Once u have the clientele ...make that moneyyyy...ching ...ching
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 9:59am
good morning

i hate when people vent to me
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style