BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 503504505506507 740>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 11:45pm
thats what im thinking for myself too gracey… 

i know i should be worried/planning… but im not.
ill still have my goals and what not.. but theres a rich guy waiting somewhere for me… i just feel it. 
even when i find him ill make sure to try to learn to be smart with money.. and start a business and/or stash money to the side. As well as make sure some important things are in my name.. 
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 11:46pm
how am i nasty? 

you dont like oysters? 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 11:50pm
i cant believe the spurs won…. 

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 11:51pm
^ today as in Sunday or Monday? Sunday... go to bed. Monday...change your clothes/make better life choices Approve

Had to lock this btch in her cage... peed in front of my front door. I went to run water on my pan before washing in and stepped in pee... looked over and saw doo doo. Didnt even have to put her in her cage, she walked in. Keep fking with me btch. I know she's gonna me under my bed in the morning... disrespectful ass
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 11:53pm
Where Josephuss at???

I spoke with my husband and he dont care about that overpriced white couchy thing I bought at Macys, he told me to do whatever I think is best which means keep it if it will make you happy.

Im also going back to get Jr that Bose stereo stuff, he got all A's and 2 B's

The exotical from apple called me, he seems nice

I know its fathers day too buT I still asked him for $$ and he gave it to me, he complimented me on my red lipstick and he hates makeup. I was GREATNESS today though, swag was on a 1000. We looked like a nice family, Im glad jr is handsome. 

Today ? Tonightish I went to dinner and the movies with my 1st husband/baby daddy who is kinda crazy and our son. It wasnt a date though cause I saw Malificent and they saw 22 jump street. He asked me to spend the night afterwards but I figured he might wanna hump me so I passed and came on home.

(movie dinner guy is not the husband  I charged a $1300 couch thingy on his cc husband)
I dont even want the couch now, maybe I should cancel. I had on my Jackie O type glasses and though i was a Onassis. 

I bet you wondering where do you start praying first huh?

Edited by Princess Grace - Jun 15 2014 at 11:55pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 11:59pm
Coco Just believe it, I can sniff $$$ out in a room. we should hangout one day when I quit bsing and get to California.

I kinda dont wanna come because I might have to make some real choices about being married and I dont wanna do that yet.

It stresses me out, then I need a xanax. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 12:01am
I like laying here in my underwear doing what I want and diddling round doing what I do.which aint much

I am going back to school for real in the fall, what more do they want.

They used to fear for Jr when I first had him, they swore I could not care for a person other than me but I proved those phuckers wrong..
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 12:05am
They are mad at me because i did not attend their impromtu gathering, sorry Im not part of the angry baby momma club and had things to do.

I wasnt wasting my rag and bone jeans and cute top on them.

I refused to answer because, it was easier. its like sorry none of the people you guys mated with want to hang out with you... and they say im the bish well im still a bish with options I cant be too horrible
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 12:32am
id love a xanex… 
i have a headache 

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 1:06am
yeah coco.. I'd gag if I ate them

I'd like to know more about Graces situation and what led up to it.

Speaking of Grace.. I never received a pictureStern Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 503504505506507 740>