BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 496497498499500 743>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 12:33pm
thanks, i'm bout to call him and wish him a happy fathers dayErmm

i just saw him at church and the pastor asked for all the fathers to come to the front of the church and he stayed in his seat...
Sponsored Links

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 12:37pm
I think sometimes when there's a baby on the way, the person feels kinda weird about it because they think others may not view them as a parent yet (either that or he don't want that baby lol)
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 12:39pm
It's always entertaining having a real hood dude tell you a serious story or explain something in great detail

This dude was telling me a detailed story about how he got shot as a teen. It was like a movie and the amount of "fckin"s in the story was awesome especially cause the nurse kept coming into the room we were in

Edited by Lite Brite - Jun 15 2014 at 12:40pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 1:00pm
i just realized that its a 2 day thing.. and supposedly the first day oprah just talks about 'how to empower you to live the life you want' 
then the second day her 'trailblazers' speak… 

On Saturday, Oprah digs even deeper with her handpicked group of "life trailblazers." Together, "Eat, Pray, Love" author Elizabeth Gilbert; Rob Bell, one of TIME'S 100 Most Influential People; star of the OWN hit television series Iyanla Fix My Life, Iyanla Vanzant; bestselling author Mark Nepo; and world-renowned medical doctor and spiritual leader Deepak Chopra, will open your heart and mind and connect you to your own roadmap of transformation.

i guess they all need to get paid… 

LB i dont plan on going to BBW today.. i dont really have a reason. so far ive only burned fireside like once or twice.. 

i was just on the phone with my friend.. and she wanted me to come over.. i dont wanna.. and i feel like she'll feel a way if when she calls me back im just on my way to sephora and to go eat.. im going to a niceish restaurant though if i go.. and shes too cheap. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 1:20pm
oh and yea id still say happy mothers/fathers day to expecting parents.. 
the girls expect it.. plus there really is a thing alive in there.. they just havent met yet. 

i might not say it if theyre like 3 weeks preggo… depends. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 1:39pm
i cant stand really cheap people… its fine to be frugal. i think im frugal... but ugh theres levels..
she says she has a few thousand in the bank but she'll go park her car somewhere and/or spend the night somewhere just to avoid paying the $5/6 toll to cross the bridge sometimes… 

and i can tell that sometimes she be kinda wanting someone to pay for her or help her when its just cus she doesnt wanna spend her own money.. she doesnt need the help.  she just said that cus shes taking summer classes and wont be working full time.. she hopes her mom will take care of her (her mom is not that type… shes had to work since she was like 15) but she'll still be working weekends and some evenings.. 
she has an okay job.. makes like 17 per hour and gets overtime sometimes.. 
she doesnt even have to pay rent right now.. hasnt for like 6 months. but even when she did it was only like 500 per month.. 
its so annoying.. i dont get it.. her ex roommate would say the same things.. she had 2 jobs and he had 1 but yet she didnt wanna pay for cable or a tv for the living room.. so he did.. but she sure watched it though.  

Edited by coconess - Jun 15 2014 at 1:40pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 1:43pm
gosh im long winded… 
i always be with the titangraphs. 

kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 1:46pm
I loathe cheap freeloaders. Burns my biscuits.Angry
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 2:04pm
I want some Mexican food but I dont know exactly what. I'm supposed to be going out tonight but I aint going nodamnwhere if I dont get my hair done
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 2:06pm
there were a few times when she had her own place and the three of us would go grocery shopping to cook dinner that night.. i was a guest but i always offered/gave towards the food.. its one thing if im just coming over for dinner.. but i feel a way if im giving input on what i wanna eat and were grocery shopping.. but not contributing… she didnt though. 

a few times her roommate would be like 'aww.. thank you' and id be like, 'i mean…. im eating… why wouldnt i at least offer to put in…?' 
she gave me a look and mumbled something to him.. but he just said its okay, girl.. 

okay im starving now… 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 496497498499500 743>