Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 495496497498499 1019>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 10:51am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I might make some lobster rolls tomorrow..
Never tried them but I like seafood.

New England made them famous.
HB you like lobster rolls?

I love lobster rolls.

Too fcking expensive though. The one I usually get at D'Angelos (Iono if you have them in your area) was like 15 bucks for a medium.

Seafood is good and cheaper but its hard to find a good one. The one they sell at the Walmart deli aint too bad 

Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 10:54am
I dont think I answered your question yesterday coco

I took them but I didnt notice any extra feelings or anything

The sex was great though  Thumbs UpThumbs Up
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 11:18am
lol okay thanks. 

i just realized that the contact solution stuff i just used was expired… i hope i dont go blinder. 
it does feel a little weird.. i couldnt find my other one. 

so i was thinking that i should just go.. and maybe go have brunch afterwards.. but ill look all sweaty… 
then i was thinking, what about sephora today..? you might as well go.. its half way there.. but i have an appointment close to sephora tomorrow anyways.. and it will be closed when im on my way out there today. 
im not going.. maybe sephora (40 min drive) but not the class (1 and 15 min drive)   

i thought i had my classes picked out for school but now im changing my mind.. if i have to stop by school tomorrow thats right by sephora too.. 

Edited by coconess - Jun 15 2014 at 11:20am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 11:26am
one of the brunch places i was looking at has ahi tuna tartare… with the cucumbers and avocado and wonton and wasabi sauce.. that sounds really good right now. 

maybe ill find a place with that in the city where sephora is… 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 11:30am
School on a Sunday? That sucks..
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 11:44am
oh no.. the class today is like an exercise class… 

tomorrow real school classes technically start

so i saw that oprah is coming to san jose and i was thinking that my gram would enjoy that… then i saw that its $599 each on living social.. Ermm thats for the premium plus package.. supposedly you get lower level seats, early access to shopping, and a gift bag valued at 400.. 

then for $999 each… you get the stuff mentioned above plus a VIP experience with oprah and a vip concierge service.. 

i feel like.. with her money why does she need to charge 600 to be close to her and 1000 to meet her..? 
i understand she cant meet everyone.. but if i were her i think id do like a raffle and give like 100 people the opportunity to meet me.. just cus.. 
according to living social 126 people have purchased Sleepy
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 12:04pm
That's dumb. I feel like tickets should be free-100

Maybe cause I still think of her as a talk show host and those are free
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 12:11pm
are you a father if your girlfriend is pregnant? if so, i aint sh*t for not telling my bro happy fathers day.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 12:31pm
You still have time James. I know pregnant girls expect mothers day wishes so..

Coco, are you going to BBW today? My friends bf loves their body washes and stuff so we were gonna go today. Hopefully she still wants to go. It'll give me an excuse to go

I just want to exchange a faulty candle
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 12:32pm
I wanna make someone a father. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 495496497498499 1019>