BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 494495496497498 746>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 2:09am
I do the fake smile often too

But, like tonight..dude at Walgreens asked how I was doing. I asked back. He said he was waiting for his day to be over. I asked when that will be (cause I'm nosey lol). He made some dumb joke .. I laughed but it was kinda funny on the cool

But anyway.. I feel sorry for them sometimes, so I try to be nice cause their days are long and monotonous
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 2:11am
But what I CAN'T stand is when they DON'T say sh*t to me including my total. Bitch if you don't wanna say hello, that's cool..But you better fckin verbalize my total unless you have a disability that prevents you from speaking

I've had it in my heart to get them fired multiple times but let it go
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 2:25am
lol… 

i cant fake laugh.. ive tried.. and been called out before on the phoniness of it. unless its someone id like to get in good with.. it wont happen right. so yea i usually just smile when ppl attempt jokes that dont make me literally laugh (which is 92% of ppls jokes, i have an odd sense of humor…) 
im getting better though.. if i want to i can do a good fake smile.. and if i like you i can seem like your joke was funny..  without actually laughing.
i just gotta care for all that most of the time.. 

i dont like when cashier ppl dont talk to me at all either.. just cus i feel like thats a part of their job and i bet they talk to others... let someone who doesnt talk even have a partially partial attitude.. ill call corporate on them. it doesnt happen often though.. ppl are usually pretty nice/friendly to me. 

Edited by coconess - Jun 15 2014 at 2:27am
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 2:37am
I'm so sleepy
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 2:37am
overall… unless they have something or theres somethin about them that would interest me… id prefer them to just leave me alone. 

you can greet me, and simply do your job… but theres no need for the extra stuff. 
if by some chance youre intriguing to me and i wanna be your friend… you'll know. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 2:41am
Lol exactly..it's very much a part of their job

U sound like my friend with the calling corporate. She'll ask a worker "and can I have the number to corporate?" So damn fast ...knowing damn well she can look it up..But she likes them to know

You need to come to walmart out here.

Edited by Lite Brite - Jun 15 2014 at 2:42am
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 7:14am
I made a delicious breakfast earlier.
Homemade cherry puree pancakes with brown sugar.
Nice plump cherries on the side and crisp bacon.

I made the fruit syrup too.
Surprised how easy it was.

kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 10:08am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I made a delicious breakfast earlier.
Homemade cherry puree pancakes with brown sugar.
Nice plump cherries on the side and crisp bacon.

I made the fruit syrup too.
Surprised how easy it was.

Sounds fancy & delicious
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 10:39am
morning guys

why start working on the floors at like 8 in the morning…? Ermm

i dont wanna go to that class unless i have somethin to do out there afterwards.. i dont wanna go all the way there for 1 hour.. but i should. the class i want doesnt happen that often.. theres one tomorrow at 7:30 then the next one id be able to go to isnt until like next sat i think.. 
maybe i could just make myself do a lot of exercises here to make up for it…. 
idk. ill decide within the hour...
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 10:41am
and yea that does sound good jones…

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 494495496497498 746>