BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 484485486487488 1114>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 12:28am
coco I hate chatty Cathy Cashiers....

I dont say a word, I just stare at them with my blank look, swipe my card and look bored
I did a bunch of returns today too and no one gave me any problems, I have a wont take no type of attitude and tell them we all have to answer to someone.

My God wont allow me to argue with key cashiers 

Sponsored Links

Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 12:30am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Butta tis is why I dont fool with none of his threads, I would lose any religion I have then have to repent Cry

All of his thread be like reading the Old Testament then jump to Revelation, All Fire and Brimstoney.

I don't fool with him period. He ain't ruining my chances of seeing G-zuz. You would think he would be nice so he can get to heaven, get his glorified body and walk around. Guess not! *kanye shrug*
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 12:31am
LOL Amber tried to tell me today that I only have 30 days to return makeup, I read my receipt then looked around for a sign that MUST BE VISIBLE and told her nope I dont see that sign. Why are you making up things??

Anyway heres the card I put it on and smiled, child pullease with your nonsense today.
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 12:31am
Needs my dope man to come over so my sheets can end up on the floor!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 12:36am
Butta from my font do you think I fool with Josephus , Confused

I knew it was about to be some phuckery when he asked about the status of MY marriage that is between me, the man I married and God.

He can continue to sit in that chair I told him about while Jesus still has control over my keyboard. I will let him have it and repent. he dont know me like that.....

and Im still calling that exotical from the Apple store, his accent chileee. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 12:38am
I should just make me a custom pair of converse online....

This girl had some custom rhinestone ones on Etsy but they seem real extra, I know Im extra but gosh

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 12:38am
yes it was awkward as fck cus she was just a-joking and chuckling and i was like mhm… Stern Smile
her face and eyebrows really bothered me too so that made the whole experience worse.  

i was probably too nice at lowes… but i mean it really didnt have a tag… but i explained that it took the woman like 20 minutes to figure out what to charge for it.. regardless i was extra calm and told her that she'd see…. she may feel 100% confident that theres no way in the world a sales associate might have done that.. but footage doesnt lie and she'd see… if i would have been more irritated i would have made them look up the footage tonight.. 
ill be back on monday and ill have an attitude about my wasted time for their workers incompetence and ill be talking to her manager too. 

Edited by coconess - Jun 15 2014 at 12:41am
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 12:41am
I might make some lobster rolls tomorrow..
Never tried them but I like seafood.

New England made them famous.
HB you like lobster rolls?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 12:41am
coco, I dont leave. I wont even step to the side. i will call corporate while standing there. Everyone has a boss is my motto and I just keep on until I get someone to see it my way.

Last time Panera Bread kept playing games I ate there for free for 6 months. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 12:44am
Its so funny I can be so evil but Junior can ask me for the moon and I would say yes. He almost talked me into buying him a sound system from bose. 

His stepdad said yeah though so he might get it anyway for a graduation present
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 484485486487488 1114>