BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 482483484485486 732>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 11:28am
Had I known though I wouldn't have had my stomach partially out...
I'm gonna try to be quick in this farmers market then go to the Thai place to kill time...

Last night my friend told me that when her friend told her that I asked for her number.. She said she didn't believe him then he had to screenshot it.. And she said she teared up...
That's crazy..
I mean I know I'm great and ppl love me but I wouldn't expect that...

P.S
Morning guys
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 12:46pm
I thought I was bad last week... I'm not sure how I can spend 65 at a farmers market...
I thought I was doin good I was getting deals and hook ups left and right from the Mexicans..
And I didn't even get any vegetables...
This is why I'm broke. No self control..

Edited by coconess - Jun 12 2014 at 12:47pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 1:06pm
Someone's gonna come take that comment literally.. And next week I'll be a poor poverty bish

I don't wanna deal with this drive Ill have to deal with in a few hours :-/

I can't believe how cold and windy it is...
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 3:02pm
coco the people that will dont even matter
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 3:04pm
I have my workout clothes on,k I need to workout to maintain all this greatness cause I aint bout that shorts to your knees life looking all hot and bothered
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 5:15pm
Stern Smile

Alleged Jay Z Mistress

I Have Never Slept with Ji !!

Now Apologize, Or Else ...

6/12/2014 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Jay Z Cheating
The reality TV star accused of having an affair with Jay Z is flat out denying she ever had sex with Beyonce's man ... and now she's gearing up for a legal battle. 

Casey Cohen -- who was on the Bravo show "Princesses: Long Island" -- was named as Jay's alleged side piece in several magazines (such as In Touch) ... all owned by Bauer Media Group. 

TMZ has learned Cohen has hired a lawyer who fired off a cease and desist letter saying Cohen and Jay Z "have never been in love or intimate" -- and dismissing all the Bauer articles as "a foul and phony mistress-rumor."

Cohen cops to having met Jay Z and Beyonce several times -- in the letter, obtained by TMZ -- but only through her job working as a VIP hostess in New York City.

She is demanding Bauer issue a public apology to her, Jay Z, and Beyonce ... and remove all posts about her from the Internet.

We've reached out to Bauer Media, but no word back.

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 5:51pm
That white bish Lyin... Don't read.
Ok Nvm I see... She just wants attention ad her white privilege is gonna get her an apology...
If we had a dollar for all the lies spewed about us

Pg have you tried Molly?

Edited by coconess - Jun 12 2014 at 5:54pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 7:41pm
what a looong day… 

i went to san carlos and thought about MK.. 

i want to pick out stuff for my own home… i was so excited about this bidet toilet i saw… id rather that than a smart toilet.. just cus its interesting looking to me.. ive never seen them in the US. they both wash your ass but one is automatic and i guess she needs a toilet that can heat up your ass too… 
i dont think id even use the bidet its just cool. 

there were some really pretty sinks too.. i wanted somethin like this.. but a different bottom 

she also got a chaise thing and a new sofa… just cus.. Ermm
and shes getting a smart shower.. i dont even know what that is.. 

Edited by coconess - Jun 12 2014 at 7:50pm
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 7:46pm
Labs keep walking around doing the "Nae nae" -_-
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 8:07pm
the kind of sink i want her to get is 'too expensive' Geek
cray 

idk what i did… but everything on my laptop looks like a negative now. its really weirdly colored… 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 482483484485486 732>
  Share Topic