BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 480481482483484 856>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 9:48pm
i have no idea.. thats why im saying i dont wanna call her back. 
this shts getting old.. 

we havent spoken in several months….. 
not on some, 'okay.. i think we need a break' but just a dumbass argument and then as usual.. neither of us called the other. 
im pretty sure i probably said i wouldnt talk to her anymore.. but i always say that.. 

SOMEbody needs to be like, 'okay.. that was dumb.. its crazy for us to not speak over that…' 
like when we're talking.. were on the phone literally several hours per day.. or together.. joined at the hips. 
eventually she always calls me or i her.. it just takes hella time. 
she tried to play me on hanging with friends months ago but i didnt play… 

gawd this sounds so childish. im over it. 

Edited by coconess - Jun 11 2014 at 9:50pm
Sponsored Links

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 9:51pm
IDK if you answered this already but at the end of the day, do you still want to be friends with her?

Edited by _ConcreteRose_ - Jun 11 2014 at 9:52pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 9:55pm
i love her.. 

we've both said that there will never be another person who we vibe as well with.. 

but im over this childish BS. but at the same time i wont always be the bigger person.. it takes two. and we've discussed this.. 

so yea… i wanna be her friend but im just tired of this… i feel like youre not true friends if you cant get past tiny petty things… really.. we just get along well… we're people who can have 10 hour long convos everyday.. like acquaintences but not 'friends' 

i dont have many friends and you gotta be special to get that title anyways.. 

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 9:58pm
If it's been like this for so long, I don't think you can expect it to change any time soon. You can keep her (but you'd have to put up with it), or be done with her (but you lose you friend). There might be some middle ground though.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 10:05pm
Yeah I think there can definitely be some middle ground

I do this with my friend (remember the horrible texter?) I stopped fcking with him for a year over some sh*t. We're back cool now, I went to go get drinks with him recently.. but I've always known he doesn't make a good friend. Definitely for different reasons than your friend. But he's cool to hang with to go do stuff with

I know it's different for yall cause yall are both girls and you've HAD a super tight relationship.. but it sounds like yall need to discuss this sh*t at length. ALSO, have you generally BEEN the bigger person and you're just tired of doing it.. or do yall usually both play the game of not talking for months?

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 10:08pm
I accidentally fell asleep and had a dream I was getting some delicious smelling apples. I'm disappointed.

I want some pizza
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 10:13pm
Ughhh I meant to buy paper towels. I don't feel like using the lettuce spinner cause I dont feel like washing it.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 11:45pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

I know it's different for yall cause yall are both girls and you've HAD a super tight relationship.. but it sounds like yall need to discuss this sh*t at length. ALSO, have you generally BEEN the bigger person and you're just tired of doing it.. or do yall usually both play the game of not talking for months?

we both usually play the game… 
its been years since i was consistently the bigger person.. but i used to be hellllla long ago.. 

i feel like this time.. we'll probably end up agreeing to both make a bigger effort to reconcile/resolve things… 
cus ill tell her like i dont/didnt wanna fck with you anymore ever again cus im over this sht.. we're getting too old. 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 1:30am
ugh… 
im kinda wide awake… been on the phone with my friend for over 3 hours… she wanted to go to sleep… so i call my ex bff back.. she didnt answer. 

watch her call me back at a time where i dont really care to speak.. im slightly tipsy right now. 
Disapprove

i have to be up at like 6:15

Edited by coconess - Jun 12 2014 at 1:32am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 1:34am
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Hmm now I want to smell fireside. Did you get anything else?

only that velvet cupcake.. rio glow.. and tea petal pea cake or whatever.. but im pretty sure im gonna return the rio glow for sun tan…. 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 480481482483484 856>
  Share Topic