Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 478479480481482 1027>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 9:11pm
And WHAT THE FUUUUUCK coco.. my sister just called me, she got some 3 wicks for LESS THAN A DOLLAR EACH. She got a bunch of wallflowers for like 37 cents each, smmmmfh

I'm jealous to say the least.
Sponsored Links

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 9:12pm
I received some news that kinda disappointed me but i guess its for the best

It gives me time to hoe around  get my life together
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 9:15pm
Hm.. time for some new nipple rings

Edited by HeyBeautiful18 - Jun 11 2014 at 9:16pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 9:17pm
ill probably call her back eventually… 
i dont really want to though. were gonna spend forever updating eachother on eachothers lives and mines sucks right now. 

she just called again but it was probably by accident cus shes not one to call twice.. plus she hung up after like 1 ring. 

how did she get them so cheap..? 
there are like 2 more BBW that are super close to me and where ill be tomorrow.. i might go look. 

im burning fireside now.. while its unlit it smells like some loud old woman perfume.. but lit its not crazy strong.. im okay with it. 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 9:20pm
Did she have some type of coupon LB? Or is it a general store sale ?

Yall houses must smell amazing  LOL
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 9:27pm
i really dont feel like she deserves to talk to me though… 

i might not call her back. 

we go through this too much.. weve known eachother since elementary.. how many times do we have to not speak for months over some petty BS…? like when are we finally gonna outgrow that..? shouldnt we be bigger..? yes i could have called too but i get tired of always being the bigger person. we both have a lot of pride but it gets hella old knowing that my supposed best friend and i might not be talking in a few months cus its just so routine… 
its too childish for me i want depenedable consistency.. 

my other friend will try and try and try… she loves the sht outta me. but the bish ive known forever will really go months over NOTHIN. 
i cant.. 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 9:28pm
Coco.. call her back already. Stop playing games. Why call back "eventually" when you know you want to talk to her. I think it would be good

HB.. those were the prices BEFORE the coupon :(

She said the lady told her it was a box of sh*t they found in the back.  A lot of fall/holiday scents. Like cider lane and creamy pumpkin.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 9:29pm
why did ya'll fight?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 9:29pm
Hmm now I want to smell fireside. Did you get anything else?

I was able to find 2 for 75% off yesterday. Red Velvet, and I got my sister Sweet cinnamon pumpkin Dead

And then I got 7 other candles. Spent my entire limit for the entire semi-annual Cry
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 9:30pm
nope. 

im gonna go call the other friend whos called me 3 times today.. 
she deserves it. not the other one. 
and idc how childish or crazy it sounds. 

ill think about it.. 

im about to run to stupid walmart. 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 478479480481482 1027>
  Share Topic