BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 477478479480481 898>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 6:25pm
ill post a pic or something of this 43 bundle hair, 

I need my nails done while im talking about going places
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 6:32pm
I have to get them done cause the friend/shady bish im going out with is always looking for a flaw.

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 6:35pm
Mmm hmmm

This fool bought me cherry sour patch kids. I don't eat no damn cherry tho. And how you gon get me this salty ass popcorn and nothing to drank?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 7:05pm
thats what you get since you aint posed to have none of dat 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 7:06pm
im taking a page from coco book today , naked and procrastinating Cry
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 7:09pm
this week is going by slow.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 8:23pm
i told him if he wants to talk to me or even my forgiveness he'll prove it.. and it wont come easy. things take time and work. 
i never picked up the phone either.. a phone convo with me is a priviledge that wont come just cus he wants it. like the old ladies used to say.. 'you aint got no want' 
im interested in seeing how long and how far he'll go… if he gives up.. whatevs.. if not.. it'll be interesting to watch.  

wow……. 
my ex bff JUST called me… i didnt answer though.. she doesnt really deserve to talk to me either. i was just thinkin the other day that i miss my bitch doe… 
all types of crazy ass reuniting trying to happen… why? whats going on in the world… 

Edited by coconess - Jun 11 2014 at 8:23pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 8:24pm
idk if im being paranoid or not… 
i wonder if there is a chance that he and her have talked. 
she used to talk to his brother…. she met them through me and i know hes fond of her… 
this is too much of a coincidence… 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 8:39pm
id like some of your xanax right about now grace… 

my nerves are about to be bad dealing with these motherfckers 
i dont even smoke cigs but i could go for one. 

i think im about to go back some exchanges and if i see someone smoking ill ask for a cig.. and probably get a bottle too. 
i asked him whens the last time he talked to her and he said, 'i dont talk to her' 

i said, 'what about your bruh?' he said 'nah hes having a baby..' i said 'ok…' he said 'what relevance was that?' 
Ermm
maybe im being paranoid.. but ive always felt like whenever me and her started talkin again she'd have some crazy sht to tell me that i wouldnt like. 
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 9:10pm
Coco, stop the madness and call that bitch back.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 477478479480481 898>