Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 473474475476477 834>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 12:08pm
I pmed her a week ago she just want some attention, sit you you want kiny today, yaki tomorrow and silky self down.

Ignore my suggestion, my head aint a mess...and I  gave up caring bout yours
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 12:17pm
I take it back.. I believe him a little.. I've never seen and would never ever expect this type of groveling from him..
Idc though. Fck him. He will not get a response from me I should have my ass beat in the middle of the street by 4 hood rats for even texting him..
I do miss him though.. Gawd idk why a portion of my brain has to be so basic and so attracted to some things about him.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 12:46pm
Junior was on his own this morning, I dont know what he wore on casual dress day, last I saw it was a blue polo shirt and some olive green true religion shorts and I was too tired to say no.

Im looking at his shoes and I think he wore airmax, chileee
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 2:00pm
I can't believe how crowded this lil Thai restaurant is at 11 o'clock..

I like to sit and chill.. Especially cus I have to kill another hour.. But I have a feeling they might try to rush me out.
There are no seats left and a wait... I was the first in here then there was just a swarm..

Lb the bbw I went to today didn't have any 3 wicks on the 75% off table.. I should have asked if they had any yesterday...

I went over to Vickie's and got another bra.., this one had waaaay better options than the one near my house. Some were real cute but I was only after the bombshell bras. I need to get my implants...

The guy who loves to feast on my couch offered to buy me whatever lingerie I want but meh... We'll see..
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 4:22pm
Lmao welp. People really pretend there are 50 million slave movies. No, you're just offended by your saviors are being portrayed in a bad light. Whitewashed & Desensitized

Plethora? Name 5 black slave movies off the top of your head. If you have to look it up and of course you do try The Root. They listed the 12 black slave movies some time ago. Add Twelve Years a Slave and that brings the total up to 13 movies. Of that 13 only 4 deal with the day to day life of the black slave. The other movies were about something else i.e. Gone with the Wind, love story and the civil war. How is that a plethora? Let me give you some perspective 400 years of black slavery in America and 13 movies about it. The Civil War lasted 4 years and there are 19 movies about it. The Holocaust lasted 12 years and there are more than 30 US movies(not including short films and documentaries) about it. Plethora? There are not enough movies that really depict the slave of the black American slave.
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 5:35pm
gotta work ot to make some extra money. fck me
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 5:40pm
Unhappy please leave me alone. it took me a millisecond but ive been fine…. dont ruin things now. youre poisonous. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 6:30pm
Cry

im a weak ass bitch. straight up………. 

and ive had some wine… im not in the place right now… gawd id love to just go to sleep…. ill deal with this sht tomorrow. 

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 6:33pm
What's wrong, coco?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 6:44pm
dealing with a bitch ass negro (who i like) in my ear talmbout his regrets and future promises and how hes been callin and textin me this whole time. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 473474475476477 834>