BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 472473474475476 748>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 10:15pm
FINALLY MY FVCKING FINALS ARE OVER!
ONE WEEK TO RELAX.........

then back to college for Summer classes next MondayOuch
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 10:37pm
Yes lb I got the pink tea petals one and another rio glow.. Then for 75% off I got fireside (it seemed crazy strong.. But not in a good way) and the red velvet.. I'm not really into the dessert smelling ones typically but it was super cheap. Haven't burned them yet.

I really liked sun tan and white sand.. But I was in a rush so I just grabbed a few and was like ill exchange on a day I have more time.
Im gonna go to a diff bbw tomorrow while in waiting around in the city.. I hope they have more 75% off but I think that's a first day kinda thing... They only had literally like 4 3-wicks on the 75% off table.

I got a few other things too.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 10:43pm
So I basically came all the way out here for nothin...
I'm making the most of It though.. I wasn't about to just go all the way back home. Plus there was traffic..
I'm at this seafood place. It smells so good.. I wanna get crab and stuff but I know we have that at home.. I should go with something diff like crawfish.
They have fried alligator too.. I wish it wasn't fried though.

I don't understand why a glass of this super cheap tasting wine is 7.50.. And I have a full bottle in the car..
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 11:01pm
Coco you're lucky. The BBW I went to didn't have any 75% off candles. My sister went to two. One had some, but they only had red velvet and cafe bellini. I never tried either one

I think I remember what fireside smells like. I'm gonna go to a diff location tomorrow and hope they have some
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 11:08pm
Fireside reminds of French lavender just cus it's hella strong by not in a good way.. But it seems a lil better than French lavender.. I'll know more when I burn it. Now I really wanna go trade rio glow (which I like.,) for suntan or white sand just cus it's different..

I don't see there being anymore 75% offs.. But who knows

I'm disappointed in this crawfish.. It's just hot without flavor..
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 11:34pm
This nicca..............

I did something hella stupid today... I texted my ex cus I got notified about some business involving him.. And kinda me.. I just screenshotted though I didn't say anything..

But I JUST called him blocked to see if his number was still the same...
Literally 2 seconds later he texts, "I really miss you"
Shut that shiit up I don't believe you...
I really wanna tell him I don't believe him.. But that'll open up convo...
Don't be a dumbass bitch cokes.. Don't respond. I will slap the sht outta you if you say anything...
I'm gonna delete his number. I'm pretty sure I know it but maybe not..
I really suck at not responding...
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 11:45pm
Part of me wouldn't forgive myself if I responded... But another part feels different...

Plus I had him blocked for like over a month when he was acting stupid... I wonder if/how many times he tried to contact me.. He has so much pride and he thinks he's gods gift so I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't try more than once or twice...
Idc, I won't. I deserve the world an he's a biitch. I know my worth and he ain't worth sht.
Sigh........
Maybe I'll say something to him when I get my sht together.. I know if I sent a pic or he saw me he'd kick himself.. But I wanna be back stunting.. He'll feel extra extra stupid.
Nope, I won't.
Fck him hard and deep in the ass and mouth. Ho.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 9:23am
Hello Ladies
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 9:27am
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

weaves is nothing like it used to be…. 

it used to be greatness. 

Only forum i would post in everyday . I wish that one woman would stop asking 20 questions and research . I never seen any of the people posting now as active members . I think many lost a lot of money lurking Aliexpress , now they want to be saved .

I need the mods or owners to stop the spammers please !!! I am tired of sharing my hard research with peope that obtain info and leave . I  saw a topic last week that made me smh . How can you get mad if no one post in your topic after you get smart ? Stern Smile
She and many others are dam lazyyyyy. Thy sit and wait to be spoon fed. I learnt so much from lurking before I joined. And when I joined I read threads everyday. A few vets helped me as well. But I did my foot work

Edited by Brjasuga51 - Jun 10 2014 at 9:27am
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 10:04am
You never act like that Brjasuga  ^^^ I love to share when possible , but she want stop and never reponds  when i try to help her . You can't be nice to some people .
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 472473474475476 748>
  Share Topic