BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 471472473474475 898>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 1:47pm
weaves is nothing like it used to be…. 

it used to be greatness. 

Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 1:57pm
so i couldnt call in and do the survey either… 

i called them and they were basically just like.. we're not doing the 10 off 30 anymore and the survey has to be completed.. 
i made a few comments that i dont remember and she said she'd honor 1.. but not all (i have 3.. and a 10 off 40) 
i could probably use the others at diff BBWs.. thats dumb though. 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 2:34pm
i know its like… she can spend her money on what she wants… but tbh im a little bothered by her spending hella on these things… 

were having one of the bathrooms like completely re-done.. like the cabinet will be gone.. the sink will be different.. the tub will be gone and theyre putting in a special one for a disabled person.. and were getting a friggin smart toilet. 
and i heard talks about gold sht on the walls or floor or sink or something.. i heard diamonds mentioned too but that HAD to be a mistake Confused she is not rich she needs to get her life. and she has questionable taste so it'll probably look a mess… she said shes having the house painted green too.. and the new door and gate she had put on a while back is blood red… Geek

why do we need a smart toilet…? it opens and flushes automatic and can wash your ass for you i think. 
i have bills up the ass and she splurging on sht to sht in… she does help me of course but im paying her back.. and shes actually accepting it Confused. I know ive fcked up royally lately though.. so i deserve it i guess. 

shes getting a new washer and dryer too… i guess the ones we have are just.. not good enough..? 
and more carpet is coming up and more hardwood floors are going down.. im scared to look at her account balance. 
-end rant- 

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 4:26pm
coco I never looked but someone told me its bbw coupons on retail me not website.....

Ming, my blood is beyond boiling and fire is now coming out my mouth. I will stay composed but it is taking everything in me not to read her to bed rest...

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 5:27pm
Ty pg. Ill see what's on there.

Why is it 99 degrees...?
It's only 72 in SF though.. This is why I don't fck around out here.. This is just uncomfortable.

And I have to make like 3 stops.... 1 to walmart. ;-(
Negros tend to act extra stupid in the heat.. I don't wanna go.

And I have on jeans...
My face looks cute though

Edited by coconess - Jun 09 2014 at 5:28pm
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 5:42pm
I replied... but im insufficient, PG smh

Its like 70 and humid... my hair :(
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 8:09pm
No you helped cause I was gone act a plum damn fool , I had to pull back and regroup.

I am gonna post a pic in one of my rompers as soon as I finish this lipglass 
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 9:21pm
Coco coco did you buy anything!?

I left my coupon at home, so I only spent 17. I got the sun tan candle...It's like..the strongest candle ever in life. Seriously strong, mahogany teakwood oil, and a lotion for my purse

I really want another watermelon lemonade candle but didn't see any out today
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 9:25pm
There were no in-store coupons on retail me not today

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 10:05pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

weaves is nothing like it used to be…. 

it used to be greatness. 

Only forum i would post in everyday . I wish that one woman would stop asking 20 questions and research . I never seen any of the people posting now as active members . I think many lost a lot of money lurking Aliexpress , now they want to be saved .

I need the mods or owners to stop the spammers please !!! I am tired of sharing my hard research with peope that obtain info and leave . I  saw a topic last week that made me smh . How can you get mad if no one post in your topic after you get smart ? Stern Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 471472473474475 898>