BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 470471472473474 914>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 11:08am
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

I don't think so ,PG..But I have a fcked up memory in certain areas..so yesss please send it

Ms. India you've definitely seen me I'm sure lol. I'll send you a pic when I get on my computer though (on my phone now)

Coco..HB..what pills?
Thank you. Embarrassed
Sponsored Links

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 11:31am
Hey y'all
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 11:42am
morning guys 

HB i dont think i need one of those. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 12:00pm
i need to get going to BBW and vikkies 

i wonder if LB is just gonna go after work.. id think you should be there early. 
maybe i dont need to rush.. 

i woke up recently which is rare for me (like 9:30Shocked) but i didnt go to sleep til like idk… 5 somethin? damn near 6?  

Edited by coconess - Jun 09 2014 at 12:01pm
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 12:18pm
coco i cant or shant with that sale in person.... I would needs a blunt to deal with that trifecta of phuckery
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

coco i cant or shant with that sale in person.... I would needs a blunt to deal with that trifecta of phuckery
I thought I was the only one. especially here in NYC. Everything makes it way to the floor after an hour of the sale (vikkie). bath and body the good scents are a no show.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 12:41pm
lol 
i think i can handle it. nyc does seem like it would be crazy.. its like that in SF too.. but out here its more tame. 
i move with urgency at these sales so usually them bishes will hop out of my way. 

i just need a few padded bras and ill be in and out. 
not picky about the body wash and spray scents cus theyre not for me and that ho will be grateful for whatever she gets.. 
the candles.. if i get them i may need a little time….
i hope its not a zoo 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 12:50pm
im BSing.. 
knowing damn well they open even earlier than normal at vickies during these sales.. and its already 11..
whatevs 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 1:28pm
im kinda feeling like just shopping online…. 
but the sales started online days ago.. by the time i really look at bras to see what they have left online i could have just gone and picked some up. 
plus i have an errand anyways… 

oooooh and the pretzel place is right there.. i could get an almond and jalepano pretzel. 
and mac and ulta are right there too (literally.. everything is right there) but i cant… 
i may go into ulta but not mac. Now that i think about it.. there isnt even anything specific i want from either place. sephora has what i want.. 

i forgot to do the the BBW survey for the coupon Sleepy im not gonna get there til about 1….. 

if its a zoo, ill be doing a swift 360… im not feeling it right now. 

Edited by coconess - Jun 09 2014 at 1:37pm
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 1:36pm

weaves is so annoying

that section is full of weak ass purchasers

I have never cared if someone would take issue with a complaint thread or a praise thread
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 470471472473474 914>