BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 463464465466467 746>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 3:51pm
Lol.. I told you he needs to be punched in his bald head

LB... my family is rude
Sponsored Links

mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 4:04pm
I was so mad at my mom this week one of my relatives went inside of my wig closet when I was at work.
I was rushing in the morning and I was thinking that it was locked. I always keep my private vender tags locked tho in a fire safe with one wig LOL.
However, my go to venders such as Jack, Yan, and Rex out in bags…. because I don’t care---- besides they have all been good to me (thus far).
She told my mom to have me to order her some wigs… I told my mommy No… however, she can email them. I gave her my favorite go to vender’s emails Jack and Yan…
My mom said sorry and all. However, I told them/family go on youtube for great wig vids… LOL…
I know that was not nice---- but I don’t play when it comes to my private vender.

@ Coco ---makeup dolls tutorials (she’s new to me / thanks) I like her shape it’s like mine. LOL. However, not her wig apps…
I like mine… LOL…
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 4:08pm

OMG !! Thank you Princess Grace for the picture . I knew it . Beautiful . I would name her celeb twin , but she may not like that . Hug

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 4:09pm
lol np MK. 

you really dont play about your fav vendors… you didnt even tell me about them Geek
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 4:21pm
Walked into your closet?In your room? Bold

i need a better storage area
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 5:04pm

@ Ming… it was a hall storage closet there’s two. She was looking for an extra face cloth. It’s my bad… it should have been locked. --- However, she did try-on a few of my wigs LOL…
Its family so I’m not too mad… lol… I just did not want them to see my stash. Because I’m always crying to my mom---- for something new that I see on BHM. LOL.

Like new outfits and etc.
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 5:06pm
What is this--- PM pic week?... meh... someone PM me a new pic
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by mommykat mommykat wrote:

@ Ming… it was a hall storage closet there’s two. She was looking for an extra face cloth. It’s my bad… it should have been locked. --- However, she did try-on a few of my wigs LOL…
Its family so I’m not too mad… lol… I just did not want them to see my stash. Because I’m always crying to my mom---- for something new that I see on BHM. LOL.

Like new outfits and etc.
LOLLOLLOLLOLCryHeart
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 5:19pm
I forgot I was making this tutu for a baby and not a little kid

I think its too long  Ouch

I dont feel like trimming it and wasting all that fabric (even though its very cheap.. but still)   Cry

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 5:30pm
sell that one on ebay or etsy and make another one for the baby
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 463464465466467 746>