BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 454455456457458 1118>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 3:37pm
bish I had a gummy vitamin , and a protein shake so hush
Sponsored Links

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 3:41pm
My family stay playing my weight... I always say if I wouldnt be found if went missing based on their description smh

My ex tried me the other day.. I asked just to see what he'd say tho. I gotta get some new swimsuits.. baldy gon say to make sure theyre one pieces. He said he saw some big girls in 2 pieces on vacation and it bothered him... so naturally I asked if he thinks imma big girl.. he said no but still get a one piece Dead I have gained weight tho LOL disrespectful
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 3:44pm
i know what you mean.. skinny is seen as desirable (to some) so its 'okay' to say… but obviously its not desirable to many black people. he didnt say it in an ew kinda way but i feel like he comments a lot.. but maybe its just in my head. but how could 95 pounds not be ew..? my cousin said 95 pounds too a month or two ago Confused
but i know it wouldnt be the same saying that to a fat person… 

i remember when i was in FL and TX for a few months with my cousins from TX hella years ago when i was a teen.. they said it in a more negative way.. all the time.. and back then i was bigger (Wacko) they were the root of me really really wanting to get bigger.. i regret it i had a killer shape. Plus.. in the south they love huge women.. 
so now i try not to listen to ppl… but it still gets annoying. 

Edited by coconess - Jun 08 2014 at 3:47pm
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 3:45pm
LOL Ming

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

bish I had a gummy vitamin , and a protein shake so hush

lmao

that protein shake was a meal so you good Sleepy

Edited by Ming - Jun 08 2014 at 3:48pm
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 3:50pm
Okay Ming punch him in the head, i agree now

Mr hyde was so glad to see me today he prob wet his pants..... Oh Grace dont do the fool being done on her. Im too fab for all of dat...
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 3:51pm
Lol.. I told you he needs to be punched in his bald head

LB... my family is rude
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 4:04pm
I was so mad at my mom this week one of my relatives went inside of my wig closet when I was at work.
I was rushing in the morning and I was thinking that it was locked. I always keep my private vender tags locked tho in a fire safe with one wig LOL.
However, my go to venders such as Jack, Yan, and Rex out in bags…. because I don’t care---- besides they have all been good to me (thus far).
She told my mom to have me to order her some wigs… I told my mommy No… however, she can email them. I gave her my favorite go to vender’s emails Jack and Yan…
My mom said sorry and all. However, I told them/family go on youtube for great wig vids… LOL…
I know that was not nice---- but I don’t play when it comes to my private vender.

@ Coco ---makeup dolls tutorials (she’s new to me / thanks) I like her shape it’s like mine. LOL. However, not her wig apps…
I like mine… LOL…
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 4:08pm

OMG !! Thank you Princess Grace for the picture . I knew it . Beautiful . I would name her celeb twin , but she may not like that . Hug

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 4:09pm
lol np MK. 

you really dont play about your fav vendors… you didnt even tell me about them Geek
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 454455456457458 1118>
  Share Topic