Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 462463464465466 835>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 3:28pm
oh ok LB

which ones do you recommend for scent throw and stuff out of the new ones? (with the new jars)

i should look for my 10 off 30 coupons (and one 10 off 40) and get them ready.. i guess i gotta call in to do the surveys 
nvm i already found three 10 off 30s and the one 10 off 40.. 

Edited by coconess - Jun 08 2014 at 3:32pm
Sponsored Links

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 3:31pm
Not to say it shouldn't bother you, of course. But I just mean I don't think the intent is the necessarily the same.

Like when we went on a cruise, one of the girls was super skinny. We all made comments about her being small.. but I made sure not to say them in a "ew" type of way.. whereas some of the other girls did. Like when she was shaking her ass with all her might, we all laughed (she was playing around anyway).. but some of the comments made, I think, had potential to make someone feel some type of way.. even though they weren't intended to be malicious

know what I mean? lol probably not . But the comments were coming from girls who wanted to lose weight of course. I just think it's from not being able to put themselves in her shoes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 3:33pm
With the new jars the only one I have is Coastal Sun. It has a good throw, so if you like the smell, then you have nothing to worry about

My sister also has Sunset Beach and Endless Weekend. Both good throws if I remember correctly.

This one isn't a new jar, but if you like the scent of Pink Petal Tea Cake,  it has a great throw. I recommend it
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 3:34pm
I'm starving... eating light and fit greek yogurt with an attitude Ouch
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 3:37pm
bish I had a gummy vitamin , and a protein shake so hush
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 3:41pm
My family stay playing my weight... I always say if I wouldnt be found if went missing based on their description smh

My ex tried me the other day.. I asked just to see what he'd say tho. I gotta get some new swimsuits.. baldy gon say to make sure theyre one pieces. He said he saw some big girls in 2 pieces on vacation and it bothered him... so naturally I asked if he thinks imma big girl.. he said no but still get a one piece Dead I have gained weight tho LOL disrespectful
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 3:44pm
i know what you mean.. skinny is seen as desirable (to some) so its 'okay' to say… but obviously its not desirable to many black people. he didnt say it in an ew kinda way but i feel like he comments a lot.. but maybe its just in my head. but how could 95 pounds not be ew..? my cousin said 95 pounds too a month or two ago Confused
but i know it wouldnt be the same saying that to a fat person… 

i remember when i was in FL and TX for a few months with my cousins from TX hella years ago when i was a teen.. they said it in a more negative way.. all the time.. and back then i was bigger (Wacko) they were the root of me really really wanting to get bigger.. i regret it i had a killer shape. Plus.. in the south they love huge women.. 
so now i try not to listen to ppl… but it still gets annoying. 

Edited by coconess - Jun 08 2014 at 3:47pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 3:45pm
LOL Ming

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

bish I had a gummy vitamin , and a protein shake so hush

lmao

that protein shake was a meal so you good Sleepy

Edited by Ming - Jun 08 2014 at 3:48pm
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 3:50pm
Okay Ming punch him in the head, i agree now

Mr hyde was so glad to see me today he prob wet his pants..... Oh Grace dont do the fool being done on her. Im too fab for all of dat...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 462463464465466 835>