Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 461462463464465 834>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 12:33pm
Coco have you smelled

Sun tan
Ice cream shop
Beach grass
White sand
Salt water taffy?

I haven't seen those in stores..But maybe they will be tomorrow? I wanna smell
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 12:38pm
i just had to go look… i havent seen/smelled those either. 
are they new or really old? 

there seem to be some good prices online.. i wonder if they'll be the same in the store. 

Edited by coconess - Jun 08 2014 at 12:40pm
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 12:39pm
Bought some more decorations and cute bathroom and living room things from target.

I have this theme in my head for my place
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 1:25pm
life is so crazy 
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 2:27pm
I got so much done today and my lipbalmy stuff was just enough

OMG it was so weird this guy blew the horn at me, then turned around in the middles of the street and I was thinking hey now this could be somthing to do but why was it my sons cousin 

It was awkward cause I kinda think he knew it was me 

Ill post the chat in a minute that took a turn on weird lane 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 2:33pm
i get tired of the skinny comments… 
'boy you are skinny.. what are you like 95 pounds?' 

worry about your morbidly obese sister, bm, and daughter. (well.. shes not morbid) 
would you ever say to them, 'boy youre fat.. what are you like 295 pounds?' nah… so leave me alone. 

i have an uncle that i really like but hes always calling me skinny… hes not even big at all himself though. he also calls me pretty though and said i look like a model so i let it slide.. but if he catches me on the wrong day i might say something ill regret. 
my cousin and gram have made skinny comments recentish too.. 
   it sucks to wanna be hella fit.. and wanna do these classes which involve hella cardio.. yet wanna gain a little weight/muscle.. its such a like.. juxtaposition. i dont think i used that in the right context but yea… i gotta eat more to gain.. yet ill probably burn half of them calories.. so i have to eat even more (and healthy..)… and lift heavy.. but i already know i cant eat as much as id need to without help.. so ill probably end up getting smaller Sleepy

Edited by coconess - Jun 08 2014 at 2:37pm
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 3:18pm
coco, do a body pump class 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 3:24pm
Coco, looks like theyre really old and they re-released for the sale. I hope theyre in stores.. this girl I love on youtube has an old review of "sun tan" and made me want it.

she also said the Salt Water Taffy one is terrible.

BUT, I dont know if these are re-formulated, or if they're the same and have been sitting in the back of a warehouse over the years
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 3:26pm
a body pump class probably would be good for me.. 
i still really wanna do them other classes though which involve quite a bit of cardio… 
oh well ill just hope for the best. 

im really not even that skinny though thats the annoying thing about it. i used to be like a 23/24… but i was curvier. 
maybe hes remembering when i had gotten thick.. i was like a 28 for a little bit.   

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 3:27pm
Coco, I think depending on how its said, it's not always a bad thing. Like the 95 pound thing might not be so bad ( I didnt hear it of course)

But I think people tend to think it's ok because they think that the skinny person would know that it's a desirable trait. Even if theyre saying to put some meat on your bones, I dont think they realize it could hurt in the same way it would if you told a fat person to lose weight.

I dont think people realize some skinny people have some major body image issues as well.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 461462463464465 834>