Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 433434435436437 1061>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 11:26pm
Nika, its okay to feel like that. 
I once forgot Jr in his car seat at Saks and I valet parked.... I was standing like I know Im forgetting something, got my purse, got my return what am I missing??? Ohh yeah a sleeping baby Confused

The valet guy didnt see him either, he was fine and I promise he is still alive and healthy now. Smile

Its easy for you SO to say that since he is not at home all day feeling like a shut in and then feeling guilty cause you wanna get out. I know its a struggle 

You whole life is pamper, bottle, burp and change + laundry+ cook+ cleaning and wanting to be a supermodel with your flat tummy again, chilleee

It will get easier Hug

Are you crafty? Make a list of things that you like to do that you can do from home!
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 11:31pm
Maybe you are nicer than me, but I joined a "mom" like website, It didnt work out for me but it can help if you have the right attitude.

They was ready to wear MOM jeans and say things like I wear these stretchmarks with pride, talking bout its a battle scar. I thought we was gonna discuss, body wraps and the fastest workout you could burn the most calories with while your baby is cat napping.

By the way those 10 minute workout do work, I would do them throughout the day. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 11:32pm
The 10 minute Pilates one is good if you are trying to exercise quietly Cry
iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 11:53pm
LOl All that matters is that he's safe. Last week I started cooking, sat down to breast feed. Fell asleep and burned up all ny food :( I like to believe I'm crafty lol. I guess I can try that out for now. That website definitely isn't for me. I want to get rid of these stretch marks & get my 26" waist back
iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 11:54pm
I am interested in these 10 min workouts though lol
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 12:05am
something about this wig looks wiggy to me… but i dont quite know what it is… 

i have to get up at like 5 somethin tomorrow Sleepy

Edited by coconess - Jun 05 2014 at 12:06am
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 1:49am
I can't sleep at all anymore.  So weird being home alone overnight.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 2:16am
10 minute workouts...

http://www.amazon.com/10-Minute-Solution-Results-Pilates/dp/B000GEIRAU/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1401952389&sr=8-7&keywords=10+minute+workout

http://www.amazon.com/10-Minute-Solution-Day-Get/dp/B002EWD0CC/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1401952389&sr=8-2&keywords=10+minute+workout

http://www.amazon.com/10-Minute-Solution-Results-Burner/dp/B003K7S0KM/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1401952389&sr=8-9&keywords=10+minute+workout
^^^ Never did that one but it looks worth a try
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 5:37am
The security guy at work is creepy as f*ck....Watching me thru the camera and making creepy comments. Saying I move fast when work...niqqa stop watchin me Confused I wouldn't be surprised if he jerked off to me.

I know I'm a weirdo but why do I attract the most creepiest people? Cry
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 6:11am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

The 10 minute Pilates one is good if you are trying to exercise quietly Cry
I need this, my neighbours downstairs aint tryin to hear me jumping up and down.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 433434435436437 1061>
  Share Topic