Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 435436437438439 1027>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 7:41am
When she said something that had honey blonde highlights I went and made more coffee. 
Sponsored Links

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 8:58am
Morning, yall

Hey BSuga.. I got one month til DR lol

PG.. how long is MG's hair?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 9:19am
Morning guys.

i slept well.. i took some chewable little bears that have like melatonin and some herbs.. it helped. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 9:53am
i slept with the fan on too high last night.. i just wouldnt get up and turn it down/off.. now i cant breathe through my nose. 
i hope this passes and i dont get sick. 

about to go get my green tea latte.. yesterday when i got it half the cup was foam.. i should have went back and said somethin.. today ill make sure they do better. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 12:10pm
Ming its Bra strap length, she always has had long hair but she wear it up in a bun .....
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 12:11pm
Im just sitting here beat for no reason, in my cute workout clothes...

I know my comments aint shyt without pics but its true :).
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 12:13pm
Morning coco,

I had to take off that red lipstick, it make me look like im up to something.... I buy colors but I tend to grab my nude or my pink.

Im loving fomo by wnw
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 1:21pm
im glad i got that sht out of the way early.. 

and this latte is helping me a little.. but wtf did i get it hot when its like 80 degrees?
I still dont wanna do anything but chill in the house and take care of a few things.. stupid business phone calls, laundry, researching, wig adjustments, etc.. but theyre trying to make me go to lunch.
i dont want to.. if i did i think id rather go by myself.. especially if i have to drive.. if i go with her/ppl id rather get picked up but i dont want them knowing my address… 
ive known her a few years and trust her but i tend to cut ppl off and i dont like when theyre able to pop up Stern Smile

Edited by coconess - Jun 04 2014 at 1:27pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 1:42pm
smh… 

two 89 dollar pillows though…? and when i asked why she said, 'well you like expensive shoes no one questions you about that.. theyre supposed to help you sleep' Stern Smile try some lemon balm, chammomile, melatonin, etc first bruh. 
and you bought a big ass freezer almost as tall as me for your room (which has a mini fridge on top of it.. which makes it waaay taller than me)  because 'you cant find anything in the others..?' we have like 2 big freezers in the garage… plus the 2 smaller ones that are attached to the 2 fridges.. 
i swear she just be throwing away money.. but stay complaining about it. 
like that 3000 bbq thing she got and has been used once.. they use the lil cheap bbq instead all the time. 
i guess i cant talk… but i will anyways. 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 1:44pm
I dont like pop ups either, I will leave they ass on the porch
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 435436437438439 1027>
  Share Topic