BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 433434435436437 868>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 11:12am
I could not stop laughing when Junior asked me this morning, why you cant never act right Cry

I was stopping at Tim Hortons to get him a bagel and coffee for me, the drive thru was crazy and not moving and the parking lot was off the chain. It was 2 spaces available and they were both handicapped, well I have a permit now cause of mama grace and was about to park in one of the spaces.

The look he gave me, then his speech,Confused

It wasnt funny but if you cold have seen him with his tie on, side eyeing the phuck out of me, and then talking bout you just wont do right will you??? 

When he hit me with he was gonna pray for me on Wednesday when he goes to mass tears rolled down my face.

Thank you Lord for sending me jr, cause Ion know about my decions...
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 11:58am
Lb, I guess you could say I'm chronically late..
I wasn't late today though I just had to leave out without doin my brows or much of anything to my face and makin my hair right.. I brought some tools with me though. I'm starting a lil job again a few times a week.. But I don't get paid.

Pg that makes me feel bad cus ill park in handicap all the time...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:10pm
coco, I kept saying but it aint nowhere to park he like but grandma aint even in the car....

I like him alot
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:13pm
Aw.. Yea he's a good kid.

I don't really follow rules/half of the laws.. It's good to have someone there trying to keep you doin the right things though
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:16pm
This bish just texted me talking about tickets to Vegas are only $300 today, but you owe me $300.

Im off to her job as soon as I take these flexirods out and put on some lipgloss , cause she straight tried it, for the last time. 

Your raggedy ass aint got no $$$, and its my money or your ass today
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:20pm
bless junior's heart. He will definitely keep u in checkLOL 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 1:10pm
3 more hours
I'm tired and not in the best mood.. I have a lot on my mind. When I get home (in probably like 5 hours......) I'm gonna try to find more solutions to my issues.

Side notes:
Ppl get on my nerves then I just don't wanna talk to them anymore..

I miss my old team. They were the few that id tolerate.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 5:46pm
i was right on the money.. that post was about 5 hours ago. 

im tired. 
i never nap but i just might try.. im about to go get some watermelon and chill

im tired of these ppl calling me.. i dont wanna just sit on the phone with yall for hours… 
my ex bff and i used to be on the phone literally all day but she was different.  

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 7:14pm
its crazy when theres a hot debate going on and i just cant bring myself to really hop in… 
its probably my tiredness.. 

Edited by coconess - Jun 03 2014 at 7:15pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 7:28pm
damn ive said 'tired' like 4 times in the last 3 posts… 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 433434435436437 868>
  Share Topic